You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul W Sternenberg

Dr Sternenberg reconstructed my wrist after a horrible fall. My prognosis was not great , but years later I can tell you he is a miracle worker . Even my scar is minimal . I have full function in my hand and wrist and he prescribed lots of PT which I was vigilant with . My pain control was an issue and only because I had a reaction n one of his colleagues was on call and wouldn't help thinking I was drug seeking 3 dats after a total Wrist reconstruction !!! That's the only recommendation I have is ... His other colleagues should get in same page as he is with bedside manner and professionalism . I loved Dr Sternenberg n constantly recommend for any one with Ortho issues especially in the hand

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

After seeing 3 doctors for a wrist problem and was consistantly diagnosed with CTS, Dr Sternenberg diagnosed the problem, did surgery, put me in a cast and did followup as expected. He appeared compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Released after wrist fusion surgery without splint or cast, just bulky bandage. No provision for physical therapy. Told not to call office if I had post-surgical bandage, wound or pain problems; the office did not call to see how I was doing. Post-op office visits later were scheduled. When I insisted,I got physical therapy to restore hand function.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Paul W Sternenberg's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sternenberg reconstructed my wrist after a horrible fall. My prognosis was not great , but years later I can tell you he is a miracle worker . Even my scar i..."

November 4, 2014