Ratings for Dr. Manjula Easwara-Murthi

I was an interpreter for two ladies who were seeing Dr Manju, she is very professional amd caring.. she is very knowlegable and did an amazing job in their deliveries. I must say that i was her patient for my 3rd pregnancy till iam 28 weeks before i moved to edmonton.. she is excellent i highly recommend her

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Manju delivered my first baby and was wonderful. She was patient during delivery, even though I ignored her recommendation of a CS. She allowed me a couple more minutes and was very encouraging. I never found her to be rushed and always answers all my questions. I’m now 35+ weeks with my second baby. Her staff are polite and to the point. I’ve only had one appointment rescheduled on me during my first pregnancy but that was due to her needing to deliver at the hospital. She is an excellent OBGYN

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

She is very rushed at every appointment, I never feel like she has taken any of my questions or concerns seriously, she doesn't explain anything to me in any detail. Very insensitive and rude during my delivery . Waited for her in labor room for 14 hours without epidural even I explained her my previous c section history ended up with vantouse delivery with worst second degree tear . Please do not go to her. Try to see someone else if you can.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Manju has a excellent knowledge in pregnancy and delivery . I went to her for my second pregnancy, she was very polite and kind to us .she answered all my question . I do agree that front desk staffs are rude and un- welcoming for the most of the time which is intolerable for anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Manjula was the doctor I saw throughout my recent pregnancy. She was always very kind to me and would take time to answer my questions. I greatly appreciated her punctuality and that my wait times were often not more than 15 mins, which is amazing for a doctors office! Her bedside manner is lacking somewhat in that her personality is more business like than friendly; so if you're looking for a doctor who will treat you like a friend, rather than a client, you may want to look elsewhere. Her staff is also quite unfriendly and could work on their people skills. As a doctor, Manjula is knowledgeable and I believe she truly cares about her patients well being.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

She delivered all four of my kids. She is a great doctor

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have 10 kids And the last 3 pregnancy she was my doctor I like her and the stuff

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

She is very rushed at every appointment, I never feel like she has taken any of my questions or concerns seriously, she doesn't explain anything to me in any detail. She cancels a lot of appointments, sometimes even when you arrive for your appointment. That, I partly blame on the staff, some of whom are incredible insensitive and rude. I'd switch doctors now if it wasn't too late in my pregnancy. Try to see someone else if you can.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Murthi for my first pregnancy, I found her to be very rushed and didn't answer all of my questions. Her staff are very rude and never return calls. I went for my 8 week ultrasound and I felt something wasn't right so I called her office to ask about my ultrasound results and the lady made me feel so silly "We would call you if anything was wrong!" so I never got a call back, I ended up miscarrying at 10 weeks and the E.R Doctor pulled the results from my ultrasound and it said baby's heartbeat was low!!!! I understand there isn't much that can be done when you start miscarrying, but that wasn't her call to make to not inform me. Worst experience ever, I will not be back.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Worst, horrible female doctor I ever encountered! I can't believed you won't offer me any help the time I needed you after the stress & being homeless & considering I'm about delivering my baby! 35 weeks pregnant from Fort McMurray evacuee -Gaea k Gallito

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016