Ratings for Dr. Manjula Easwara-Murthi

Dr. Manjula was the doctor I saw throughout my recent pregnancy. She was always very kind to me and would take time to answer my questions. I greatly appreciated her punctuality and that my wait times were often not more than 15 mins, which is amazing for a doctors office! Her bedside manner is lacking somewhat in that her personality is more business like than friendly; so if you're looking for a doctor who will treat you like a friend, rather than a client, you may want to look elsewhere. Her staff is also quite unfriendly and could work on their people skills. As a doctor, Manjula is knowledgeable and I believe she truly cares about her patients well being.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

She delivered all four of my kids. She is a great doctor

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have 10 kids And the last 3 pregnancy she was my doctor I like her and the stuff

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

She is very rushed at every appointment, I never feel like she has taken any of my questions or concerns seriously, she doesn't explain anything to me in any detail. She cancels a lot of appointments, sometimes even when you arrive for your appointment. That, I partly blame on the staff, some of whom are incredible insensitive and rude. I'd switch doctors now if it wasn't too late in my pregnancy. Try to see someone else if you can.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Murthi for my first pregnancy, I found her to be very rushed and didn't answer all of my questions. Her staff are very rude and never return calls. I went for my 8 week ultrasound and I felt something wasn't right so I called her office to ask about my ultrasound results and the lady made me feel so silly "We would call you if anything was wrong!" so I never got a call back, I ended up miscarrying at 10 weeks and the E.R Doctor pulled the results from my ultrasound and it said baby's heartbeat was low!!!! I understand there isn't much that can be done when you start miscarrying, but that wasn't her call to make to not inform me. Worst experience ever, I will not be back.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Worst, horrible female doctor I ever encountered! I can't believed you won't offer me any help the time I needed you after the stress & being homeless & considering I'm about delivering my baby! 35 weeks pregnant from Fort McMurray evacuee -Gaea k Gallito

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Constantly late, rude doctor. After voicing my concern about her being late every appointment and if she will be there to deliver, she yelled at me and told me that if thats the way I feel I should find a new doctor, but good luck as there is only 4 of them. I will never go back to her and wouldn't be surprised if her practice goes under. DO NOT USE HER!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Manju and her staff are great with myself and my children. I currently have 3 children and am expecting my 4th, every time I go in they all great me by name and they know my kids. Dr. Manju does not need to look at my file to remember me and my history along with my children. My second was born with a rare medical condition and dr. Manju always takes the time to ask how she is doing and make sure she is on track. She also listens to any recommendations I have concerning my babies welfare considering my special medical history. She gives all of my kids special attention whether we see her in office or out and about. Love her and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I found that Dr. Manju was mostly on time for the appointments, however I did not have a good experience with her. She was very fast through the appointments and never really went into detail. She wasn't very supportive with my birth plan, which wasn't realistic it was normal. She would give you worst case sceniro and. Let you leave the office with that and not explain more. I was very unhappy with her and after finally getting referred I'm finally getting all the information I need. She never really took the time to explain and I found her bed side manner to come off as not considerate.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

this doctor was very attentive, answered our questions and was almost always on time

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015