Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Prisbrey

I had Dr. Prisbrey as my chiropractor at his last office for nearly 5 years. The office where he left was beautiful and never felt very pushy. There were other divisions and the staff always made you feel like family. The office it self look like it was torn from the pages of a berverly hills design magazine. The hours were awesome...I called recently and was surprised they were very up front to where he went. I went the and had a single visit and am now seriously confused as to why he left. Dr. Mike is still the same ole guy but the office....yes,,,,the office. well....I will leave it at that and I felt like I was being pressured to purchase a package and some products they sell. I am going back to where he came from. Not because I don't absolutely love Dr. P, but the vibe was way off at his new place and I am all about energy....Sorry Dr. Mike. Wish you would one back...They all say very nice things about you there. J

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful when I arrived. Dr. Prisbrey was very thorough and precise in his xrays, questions and exam to find out what was wrong. He pulled out all the stops during my care, doing decompression and even acupuncture to help my low back. My whole experience was above and beyond what I expected from a chiropractor, but this is no ordinary office and no ordinary chiropractor. I felt so welcomed and relaxed in their beautiful office. They even invited me to their christmas party!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Dr. Prisbrey is an outstanding Chiropractor who takes the time to listen and to treat you with very professional care. He is specialized in Axial decompression and I have benefited greatly from his treatment. I am now walking effortlessly. Dr. Prisbrey's attitude is friendly and caring and his treatment is understanding and gentle. In addition, Dr. Prisbrey has a thorough understanding of human nutrition and its impact on health. I have absolutely no hesitancy in recommending him and the Verve Wellness Center to anyone interested in getting well.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Michael D. Prisbrey's Credentials

• Parker Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)