Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Newman

Dr. Newman saved my mom's life: she had a colon cancer (she was 75 back then) and her gastrointerologist Dr.Rajapaksa sent my mom to dr. Newman. What can I say??? He is GREAT!!! He is one of the best surgeons in NY. He was actually operating my mom using special robot machine-throught three small holes. Imagine that? The surgery went pretty good and the recovery was not painful at all. Bottom line-my mom is cancer free and healthy again. Thank you, Dr.Newman and Dr.Rajapaksa-great team of NYU doctors.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Excellent in every area. Willing to listen and not quick to give opinion.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Grat Dr's just wish that I could have not waited so long to get in. I guess it was worth the wait

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Love him! Love him! Love him! Seriously, one of the best in the business and I've seen quite a few surgeons! I didn't start with him at the practice he's at, I actually was assigned to a different doctor there (Dr. Dodge) and everyone told me she was the best, however, after personality not meshing and then her making two medical mistakes while I was under her care, I switched to Dr. Newman! He is awesome. Great bedside manner and a very skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Paul G. Newman's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental