Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Richards

Sometimes have to wait but when he sees me he never hurrys me, he explains everything to me and takes no chances, if he suspects something he orders appropriate tests. He works me in if I have a problem. He took my husband a patient when we were dissatisfied with his dr. I truly believe He saved my husbands life. The other doctor had been teating him for allergies for about 4 years, Dr. Richards found heart6 problems and within 2 weeks of seeing Dr. R\%ichards my husband had to haqve quadruple by pass for 6 blockages. I have never had a doctor that I completly trusted until I found Dr. Richards. I have numerous health problem that require me to see specialist, yet I often come back and check with him before I change medications prescribed by the specialist, just to be on the safe side. If his rating could be a 10 instead of a 5 it would not be high enough. He is a wonderful and very carring doctor who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Steven D. Richards's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belpre, OH