Ratings for Dr. Heidi R. Vidal

Got my first visit right away. Very difficult to get appointments late in the day. It takes atleast a half an hour after your scheduled time to see her. Doesn't take the time to familiarize herself with the patient. It's like she's meeting you for the first time every visit. Very awkward when speaking to you. Closed her office close to me without notification. I showed up for my appointment and found out by the note on her door. Received a call the next day stating that I was not on the schedule yet I saw my appointment time being logged in and received an appointment card from her secretary, stating the date and time. Office was dumpy and staff is not that friendly.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I would like to commend Dr. Heidi Vidal and her office manager, Steve. My experience as a patient with Dr. Vidal has been extremely positive and reassuring. Dr. Vidal has been very patient while working with my reluctance to take medication. Due to her patience, I have found a medication that works very well and has made all the difference in my daily life. She was very thorough and followed through to ensure progress was being made. In addition, Dr. Vidal has been very supportive and attentive as I continually provided her with sometimes long-winded updates on my situation. I thank her and Steve for their patience and welcoming atmosphere they provide in their office.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Vidal is a great psychiatrist! she takes my insurance, listened to my problems, and I only had to wait one day for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I've been with Dr. Vidal since the begining of her practice. I see her for my substance abuse addictions. I've been clean for 2 1/2 years now, and there is no way I've could have done it without her. Her insight in to opioid addiction and the treatment thereof has been the backbone of my recovery. She answers my questions with clear consise directions, and has never once judged me. She has always been available for me, and makes me feel accepted and whole again. I would unequivocally recommend her to anyone seeking comfort and aid in the darkness which is addiction. VP

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Vidal very thorough and pleasant during my visit. I didn't have to wait at all in the waiting room. She listened to what I had to say and was very knowlegable during my assessment. All around it was a pleasant visit.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

VERY AWESOME DOCTOR WHO HELPED ME AND MY FAMILY TREMENDOUSLY. SHE IS EXTREMELY NICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SHE IS ABLE TO BE HELPFUL IN THAT SHE PRESCRIBES MEDICATION THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SICK BUT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER!! WHAT A RELIEF AFTER SO MANY ROTTEN PSYCHIATRISTS WHO DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME. SHE DEFINATELY LISTENS AND KNOWS HER STUFF.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? All negative reviews. PLEASE people, do not use Heidi Vidal. It's impossible to get a refill on your prescription. When someone's life depends on it, the doctor better be on top of their****. A) never in the office. B) does not answer phone, return calls or emails. C) NOT HELPFUL. D) LONG WAIT TIMES IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET YOUR APT. E) the lady is weird. F) only interested in money. She made me pay more times then I needed to. THE LIST GOES ON. PLEASE PLEASE people, report her if she needs to be reported! Nothing can be done if nobody takes the initiative. DO NOT go here. WARNING WARNING!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I reported her. I have been trying to get a hold of her since November. Left messages & stopped by the office like the voicemail states to do and NOTHING! You have people on medication, how do you just disappear leaving the patients basically stranded. HORRIBLE! I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Heidi R. Vidal's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Providence