Ratings for Dr. Omar Nazif

I was very impressed with Dr. Nazif and his receptionist for my first visit. Dr. Nazif seemed to know my medical background well before he talked to me, which doesn't happen too often with other doctors. He was very personable, professional and patient. Besides, the receptionist kindly arranged all the tests for me, which made my visit even better.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

He always running a hour late. Also chang my appointment from 9am to 4pm. Sick of the hassle but good at what he dose

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

He is very knowledgable and personable. Able to fit me in and work around my schedule. Amazing receptionists. He is thorough in his treatment and follow up.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Unlike the previous persons comment, I give Dr. Nazif 5 stars all around. He explained everything in laymen's terms should I understood exactly what was going on. He is one of the most personable professional person I met. I think he is fantastic and wish he general family practice because I would recommend him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Very bad experience with Dr Nazif. He was rude and very discourteous.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I would recommend this Doctor to everyone. He was very nice and knew his stuff. He explained everything well and was very professional and punctual

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

wouldn't help my mother who is in extreme pain - told her to come back in August (its February now)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Knowledgeable, able to explain and reassure, effective. Precisely what you look for in a physician. Receptionist awesome.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I waited 45min to see him , but he was worth the wait. All doctors should be like him. Sympathetic, kind and understanding . I also felt like I had some control in decision making for my treatment options. Im so happy with the outcome of my appointment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

He is very professional, kind, and caring. He works overtime for his patients. Very dedicated. Highly recommended. We need more doctors like himin Canada

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016