Ratings for Dr. Omar Nazif

amazing experience I was diagnosed with kidney cancer and Dr Nazif was so knowledgeable, competent, and skilled I knew I was going to be okay 3 years cancer free !!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

great doctor-very knowlegable-takes his time with you

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Nazif was professional and kind. He explained everything completely and had a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I was quite surprised by some of the reviews. The staff person was friendly, excellent and very efficient. Made the appointments and gave me the information that I would need very quickly. I thought I was going to get a phone call but she did it right away. Dr Nazif was excellent. He explained everything to me and made me feel very comfortable especially since I have a mechanical heart valve which complicates matters. He took time to ensure that I was comfortable with the questions I asked. He explained the potential operation and what it entailed considering my valve. Very impressed and I would very much recommend him

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Great surgeon. Dr. Omar Nazif was compassionate and caring from the get go. Took the time out to discuss the surgery and the complication and was comforting before the surgery. The surgery turned out amazing and very little post-op discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Nazif

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Staff (or should I say present receptionist as of Spring 2015) was outrageously rude and ignorant on the phone and in person! I cant believe she has a job and gets away with this. What kind of doctor or place is this? Also, they dont answer the phone in the afternoons? She says shes too busy and wouldnt get any of her work done? really, wow, everyone else seems too at all the other offices, hmmm, that says a lot. The doctor saw me very quickly, rushed my apt. did not do any follow up, my family doctor had to, and is very phoney with his smile in nature to his patients. I felt like cattle being shoved thru the process with a prod. he is very arraogant, vain and should have stuck to his engineering degree instead. I was referred to him by the doctor at Delta Hospital ER. Went straight to my family doctor complained and get a referral to another doctor and closer. Sad to say, maybe its a Surrey thing? But I am not a victim sorry! DO NOT GO THERE! DONT BE A VICTIM!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I was sent to him for possible kidney cancer. He agreed with the assessment, but took his sweet time ordering a biopsy on it- and ordered the wrong imaging for it! After the radiology department failed to complete the biopsy I was sent home. I tried to contact the DR to discuss how upsetting this entire experience was. Couldn't get past his secretary. I was told " the doctor does NOT talk to patients on the phone". A month later they fit me in to talk to him about it. He reordered the biopsy but not as urgent. I waited an extra 3 months for it to be done by CT. He promised he'd call with my results. 16 months later I'm still waiting. I got my results from my GP after anxiously waiting 10 days. It was cancer all right. I requested a new surgeon and within 6 weeks my cancer was removed. Dr Nazif is horrible with followup. I'm still p*ssed off over a year later that he took forever to get my testing done (had kidney tumor sitting there for 7 months before finally having surgery). I wouldn't recommend this jackass. I haven't even mentioned the ridiculous waits in the office. 2 hours twiddling your thumbs was average.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Excellent surgeon. removed my kidney and the after surgery pain was minimal. Now 18 months cancer free. Dr. Nazif is professional, upbeat, caring, and an exceptional surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Fantastic Doctor. Very professional and attentive. He performed major surgery on me 7 years ago and, considering all of the pre-existing problems, did an absolutely fantastic job. His follow up care was excellent- I would recommend (and I have) Dr. NAZIF to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

We came to Dr. Nazif after being disappointed by my mom's previous Urologist who she had been seeing for 15 yrs. Dr Nazif gave the best first impression ever. He is the most kind and well spoken doctor I've ever met, and I have met A LOT of doctors since my mom has been ill for a very long time now. I can give an example of Dr. Nazif's kindness. When he had told me and my mom that my mom had cancer for the third time, he noticed that I was upset, so he called our family doctor to ask her to make sure that my mom and I were doing good emotionally. He then called our house and spoke to my mom and I personally. Dr Nazif operated on two tumors on my mom in one surgery and while she was recovering in the hospital, he came to visit every single morning at the same exact time. It has been about three months since my mom's surgery and we visit Dr. Nazif every three months and he is still as amazing as ever. I've met rude doctors and this dr and his staff are nowhere near rude.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014