Ratings for Dr. Tri V. Nguyen

Terrible communication skills. Spent no more than 2 minutes with me. If you take the time to make an appointment because you have a concern, one should expect the doctor to take the time and try to put your mind at ease. Will never go to Nguyen again and I would suggest anyone thinking about going to him to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Was very hard to understand, only glanced at my skin before telling me to come back and left. Ignored me the whole time and did not know the answers to my questions nor did he care.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

He was very dismissive, made comments like "well, does it bother you?" or "insurance doesn't cover that". He came very highly receommended, but my husband and I were treated as an annoyance and he was in a big hurry. He did nothing except check my husband around the head and upper body for sun damage with the naked eye. For instance, when I complained of a mole on my eyebrow that had been bothering me, he asked if I had it for more than a year. I told him I wasn't sure but I thought so. He said if it changed to come back in. We both took off a day of work and felt it was a very big waste of time and money. He had very poor listening skills.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Tri V. Nguyen's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, WI