Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Kellogg

Came for their free dental day and waited 5 hours outside in the cold to be turned away. Horrible.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Terrible! Would never recommend this dentist to anyone. He is pushy to the point of uncomfortableness. Threatened that my tooth would not make it another day if I did not do a $1300 crown right now, right this second. I said i did not have that amount of money right now. he had the audacity to tell me to ask my parents. i am a 42 year old grown woman! After my experience and telling friends and family I found out he is always like this. Very pushy and does not listen to your concerns. By the way it has been 8 months since he told me it wouldn't last another day and a different dentist has put a more conservative filling in for a fraction of the cost. Stay away from this dentist.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

This is a great office, so happy I found them. The staff is so nice and willing to help. The assistant was very nice, and made me feel comfortable and answered alot of my questions. Dr Kellogg himself is a godsend, I now feel comfortable going to the dentist again after years of being to scared to go.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009