Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth A. Newsom

I completely agree with the other review. This was a bad experience. Newsom was condescending,laughed at my thoughts based on my research and seemed very unhappy .She showed disdain to be working with me. I was consistently courteous but she was not to be swayed. Finally I had to make a statement to her asking her to treat me with the same respect I was showing her. The communication for her treatment plan was cold. Her description brutal and aggressive. Questioning was met with impatience. I left feeling frightened and discouraged. Stay Away from this person.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Horrible doctor. Stared at my breasts instead of looking me in the eye, laughed at a mistake I made in naming a problem, came off VERY rude and insensitive. Never again will I see Elizabeth Newsom. I recommend that others heed my warning.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Elisabeth A. Newsom's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=944976'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014