Ratings for Dr. Mark Jagger

I was a bit skeptical regarding a house with a blue door, the premises could be more appeilng for a clinic for the first time you walk in. I was introduced from a friend that has big back probleme.I was received by Dr. Jagger, very knowledgeable doctor , and he took the time to explain in details what would be the cause of my back problem and the functionsof the laser table and the benefits. Prior I have tried every thing that could alleviate my pain, massages , physiotherapy ,bone manipulation , Light intensity, facet block, you name it......... nothing worked. I had three sessions with them now , the first one was from Dr. Jagger and later by a wonderful nurse Anne. It has worked...... it has worked. By following the instructions from Dr. jagger and intake of extra strength of krill oil and with the use of light device ,in two months I feel much better, after sitting down for 15 minutes I can stand up an walk with out pain ,before I couldn't do this. I am 79 years old. I will see Dr. Jagger again to have one more session with him and shake his hand and thank's him Mario

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Jagger in October 2016 for my scoliosis, spinal stenosis, neck pain and pain that radiated from my neck through my arms (pinched nerve). He is definitely the best chiropractor I have ever seen because he offers so many different treatments, including a laser treatment for back pain that is built right into the bed - which he invented!!! Dr. Jagger was willing to spend time with me to answer all my questions. He was the 3rd chiropractor I had seen in 2016. The first 2 were also good, I can't complain about them actually, but it was really the laser bed that made me go to him and I'm so glad I did. I'm moving to Hamilton (from Mississauga where he is located) later this month and I cannot picture myself going to any one else other than Dr. Jagger.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Jagger is easily the best chiro I've been to, he is professional and friendly. I always leave feeling better than when I walked in. Prices are extremely reasonable for the service he provides. I've been to a few chiros in Toronto and all of them except for Dr Jagger did exactly one adjustment, sent me out the door and charged double what Dr Jagger charges. Not so, with Dr J! He takes his time to ask you questions and addresses all concerns. Because he is so thorough with his clients, I've had to wait a few minutes to see him when I make an appointment however I do not mind one bit!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Very good doctor and the prices are great. Staff is always friendly

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Jagger by my Medical Doctor for my degenerated discs. Would you believe he invented his own table to treat discs? He says he couldn't find equipment that would do what he needed it to do for discs so he went out and created one, I was amazed! The table stretches your spine and lasers it at the same time and I can't believe how well it worked, 8 visits and I'm almost cured after 1 year of trying other things. Bedside manner is amazing, very down to earth and humble and staff made me feel right at home. I'm so happy I made the decision to try his office out!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Jagger and his staff have always gone out of thier way to be courteous and verry helpfull when ever I come in. Weather it is a scheduled appointment or if I just appear there for treatment. Dr. Jagger has treated me for several years and has provided me relief from cronic back and shoulder pain and is always courteous, respectful and sometimes humourous. When ever I come in I feel welcome and relaxed because Suzanne has got to be the most motivated receptionist/assistant ever. I have been elswhere and am commited to Dr. Jagger and his methods.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr Jagger and all of his staff are the kindest and most empathetic medical people I have ever known. The smiles, kind words and extrodinary care /i have been given is secind to none.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

I've been treated by Dr. Jagger for my low back pain with his new laser spinal decompression treatment with great success! I've been to other chiropractors, physiotherapy, acupuncture, and medications with no results so I was quite amazed that after about 14 sessions with Dr Jagger, I'm feeling better than I have in many years. I'm finally able to do more active things without being afraid of my back pain. His office staff is very caring and compassionate which is a real comfort to me being in chronic pain for so long. Some offices I've been to seemed like they were more interested in my money than my health, and I could tell from the very first visit that Dr. Jagger and his staff actually cared mainly about me feeling better. They are very professional and I would definately recommend Dr. Jagger over any of the other decompression offices I've been to and I went to 4 different consultations for decompression before I made the decision to see Dr. Jagger. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009