Ratings for Dr. Lindsay M. Brathwaite

I went to this dr for acne and he has treated the acne very well. His manner is not very friendly though and he is always in a hurry. You practically have to ask him questions as he is leaving the room because he is in such a hurry to leave. He also is not very gentle when I had some skin tags removed. One time I saw his schedule -he has patients scheduled every 5 mins!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I scheduled an emergency appt with the Dr aprox. 6wks ago. Unfortunately, the earliest appt I could get was on Februray 9,2010 at 10:00. I called the office to confrim my appt today because the weather was bad and I wanted to leave early. I spoke with the Answering Service. She said that the Dr's office is closed indefinitely. So tried his other office and got the exact same results.Why would a doctor leave without notifying his patients? How do I get copies of my medical records from his office or wherever they might be? I am pissed that a doctor would do that to his/her patients. No one can tell me why the office closed, where are my medical records, and what happens next. I plan to contact the AMA to see if they can help me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

I've seen him twice for skin checks and taqs. He was very communicative and pleasant and took action immediately. I've never had better single offi e visits ans follow-ups.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

This Doc DOES NOT TALK! Unless you know what to ask you are left completely in the dark. He whispers to the nurse. No gowns, no instructions, my internist NEVER rec'd results and I asked twice for copies of pathology reports. After a skin check and removal of several things I was assured I would be contacted w/results in 10-15 working days. Despite calling the office 3 times the results never came. After 3 months & 4 days they called to ask why I never made appt. for further treatment. Office is always packed because he is in town only once a week and brings in boxes of records each time. NOTHING is computerized. I will never go back there and would never recommend him for anything. With a history of family melanoma the lab did a shave biopsy.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Here is as polite as I can get: I had minor surgery scheduled for 2 basil cell carcinomas. They never gave me any normal pre-surgery instructions-verbal or written; no "stop taking aspirin", no "have someone drive you home", no NOTHING! Acted rude like "what do you need that for?" Then when I went in, they did not give me any kind of gown, I just hiked up my shirt for surgery, still had my shoes on, all my jewelry and the rest of my clothes, They didn't wear masks-Doctor OR Nurse-room had dusty vents-needless to say not a sterile environment. Didn't explain things. I did not have enough anesthetic, they had to keep giving me more when I felt pain, Then when it was over, again, no post op written instructions. I never had surgery so did not know what was normal. Normal is not a 10" black bruise for a carcinoma spot smaller than a dime, stitches pulled out. THIS WAS A NIGHTMARE and i cannot believe someone like this is practicing medicine. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS GUY.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Lindsay M. Brathwaite's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, DE