Ratings for Dr. Aida Coffey

I've been seeing Dr. Coffey for almost two years now. She's been very helpfull and listens and has good insight into my illness. She does not push medications on me because I've tired so many of them in the past without any success for my depression. I do take anti-anxiety medication and addreall for ADD and that seems to work for me and I also see a therapist 3 times a month.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

She is an excellent doctor! She is a very nice person.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I didn't see Dr. Coffey on a regular basis because I only needed her to fill prescriptions, but when I did, she seemed completely uninterested in anything I had to say and whisked me in and out of the office as quickly as possible. When she did listen to what I had to say, she basically berated me. She would have this look of disbelief on her face, like "you moron", and that's when I finally decided to stop seeing her. I didn't need to leave my therapist's office feeling horrible about being depressed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

This is one of the worst mental health providers I have ever had the misfortune of visiting. She was very insensitive, and treated me with disdain when I was tearfully trying to explain my BDD diagnosis. She accused me of trying to solicit compliments. Also, when it came to prescriptions, I had to do the research and actually tell HER what to prescribe ME, the patient! I even once had a lethal reaction to a particular drug. I called her immediately, and my call was not returned until 72 hours later. She was lucky I was even alive, but she did not seem too concerned whether or not that was the case. She was very cold and clinical, and always acted as if I were wasting her time. For the sake of your sanity, DO NOT VISIT THIS SO-CALLED DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Aida Coffey's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lakeway, TX