Ratings for Dr. Jana F. Parker

Terrible wait times. Even when you call and see it they are running on time they tell you they are and you still have to wait an average of 1 hour plus to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I am very happy Dr. Parker is my dermatologist. She's knowledgable, personable and puts you right at ease. She really listened and answered my questions. Her exam was thorough and not at all rushed. Her removal of skin tags and various moles was painless and quick. I feel as though I'm in good and capable hands with Dr. Parker and I believe she was the right choice for me.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I too think I have finally found a good dermatologist! She is caring and thorough. I really like her. She found skin caners that others had over looked.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Parker is amazing. she is professional, kind, and makes sure you are comfortable during painful procedures. I would recommend her to anyone who is searching for a life-long dermatologist! She's great!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I finally found a great Dermatologist! I really liked her, and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend her to anyone, and I will be going back!! Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Jana F. Parker's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI