Ratings for Dr. Peter Henley

Peter Henley has been my G.P. for almost 8 years - he's as good as they come!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Great doctor, great person. Dr. Henley always takes time for me and has a great personality (did I just say that about a Doctor? ). Anyway, I'm sticking with him, he is the best Dr. I've ever had for many different reasons.... thanks for the great sense of humour Dr. Henley.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr.Peter Henley is a good doctor. He cares about his patients and takes the time to fully explain any complaints the patient has...He is also likely, friendly and very approachable.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I don't understand any of these negative comments regarding Dr. Peter Henley. I find him to be fantastic. He understands and deals with each medical issue that I have. Excellent on follow-ups. Knowledgeable,personable,and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone. Best Dr I have had so far. Keeping him. AND.... I have to drive just over an hour to see him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Peter Henley, I was not given options for care, he never did recommends to surgeon as he said and seemed only to want to renew prescriptions. I found better care from a walkin clinic.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Would never recommend him...poor at followup with test results, has minimized my health issues...got walk in clinic to get proper care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I was fortunate to have been one of Dr. Peter Henley in Vernon for about 6yrs now. He is only one in a small handful of General Practitioners that I can trust infinitely over many years. He has gone to bat for me with a number of serious issues & is articulate in keeping up on my medical conditions without exception. Anyone who indicates that he is uncaring or rude makes me wonder who is the culprit because he has never been anything other than caring & patient. I will truly miss his professional touch mixed in with real life experiences.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I became his patient short after he opened his practice in Vernon, and he's the best doctor I have ever had. He's caring, he listens and he's very concerned about your health. We recently moved to the Island and I had to say goodbye to Dr Henley. I don't care what anyone says, he's a GREAT doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Peter Henley has been the best doctor I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He is thorough, knowledgeable and personal. He will always apologize to you for being a few minutes behind but its because he takes the time to listen to his patients and understand their needs. He does not just give you a perscription and have you on your way he truly tries to understand your ailment. I had a matter that involved a result coming in over the weekend and he called me personally to give me the results and set my mind at ease. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Approximately 6 years ago I needed a dedicated Family Doctor (Walk-In-Clinics were no longer an option), and was referred to Dr. Peter Henley by world renowned Diabetes Expert, Dr. Maureen Clement. She was absolutely correct in the referral. Dr. Henley has proven to be a caring, knowledgeable Physician, who takes the time to listen before he devises a course of treatment. This past September, I tripped and fell very heavily at work, which resulted in multiple injuries to this 64-year old body. The worse proved to be my left knee which an MRI depicted a complex tear of the medial meniscus ligament. This is extraordinarily painful, and to an active man, it has virtually immobilized me. Dr. Henley has been with me every step of the way, ensuring that I get the best care. He has called me at home with information when a trip from Armstrong to his office in Vernon wasn't warranted. He has dealt with WorkSafe on my behalf, and I am currently awaiting an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon, whom Dr. Henley has carefully chosen because he is proficient in knee surgery. As for wait times at his office? Well, small price to pay for the excellent care I receive. Many thanks to Dr. Henley.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015