You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Henley

Dr. Peter Henley's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr Peter Henley for several years, he does have a good 'bedside manner' but he seems to be most interested in getting people in on a regular basis for billing purposes. He tended to ignore what I told him were my symptoms and made up his own mind. He doesn't like investing health issues further and seems to think physiotherapy will resolve all chronic pain issues. He threatened to drop me as a patient if I continued to use walk in clinics but I decided the doctors at the walk in clinic were much more knowledgeable about my health issues so I dropped him as my doctor and now use the walk in clinics, there are draw backs to this but the doctors are far more willing to help. If you have a choice between Peter Henley and the Walk in Clinics stick with the walk in clinics !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Peter Henley is a really great doctor he is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients I suffer with anxiety and depression and one day I was in there suffering with anxiety and he took the time to talk to me, and after leaving I felt much better and at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a very kind doctor and and knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Hes fine if you're a generally healthy person, but if you need referrals or a new medication go to a walk in clinic . He is always late and it's very difficult to get your test results from him. I find his knowledge lacking and he doesn't investigate for you. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Peter Henley is one of a kind. He is professional, kind, considerate and very human. I am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor for the past 5 years & this past year has re-affirmed just how lucky I am.

An unexpected curve ball was thrown at me more than once and he stayed by my side through thick and thin and my ups and downs. He knew what had to be done, where to go and got things done. With him and his expertise and knowledge it certainly made my transition to getting better that much easier.

Do his appointments run late? He wouldn’t be a good Doctor if they didn’t. Remember he gives every patient the same amount and time he/she requires.

Someone was definitely looking out for me the day I got Dr. Peter Henley as my physician and for this I am truly grateful and I will continue to be his patient for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Not happy with him as a Dr and not happy with his staff. Sanja is so rude, if she makes a mistake she lies about it instead of owning up to it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

As a patient of Dr. Peter Henley I would highly recommend him to others due to his professional skill ; knowledge ; care and compassion. He listens always and provides care accordingly. His genuine concern for us is especially valued. He is thorough and highly competent . Val C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I have been with Dr. Henley for over 5 years now and I can't say enough good about him! I have actually left Vernon now but make the drive to keep him as my doctor! He is very thourough and caring. He does not tell me what I want to hear, he tells me the way it is. He remembers our last conversation, what I do, my kids, every time I go in even thought it may only be once a year. He never rushes me out of his office. When my daughter had an issue that she would be more comfortable with a female doctor, Peter's wife Jeannette was happy to see her. When my son needed an in office procedure done, Peter had one of other collegues in the office who specialized in that field take care of him. This office makes a great team all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Very polite and treats you as a person not a number or dollar figure. Patient and thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Best Doctor ever. Great personality, very patient and respectful toward my senior mother. Would recommend Dr Henley in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

He is very thorough and very friendly. Sometimes he is running behind but I think all Doctors have that problem. All and all he is a very good Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415096].votes_count ]]