You may also like

I became his patient short after he opened his practice in Vernon, and he's the best doctor I have ever had. He's caring, he listens and he's very concerned about your health. We recently moved to the Island and I had to say goodbye to Dr Henley. I don't care what anyone says, he's a GREAT doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Peter Henley has been the best doctor I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He is thorough, knowledgeable and personal. He will always apologize to you for being a few minutes behind but its because he takes the time to listen to his patients and understand their needs. He does not just give you a perscription and have you on your way he truly tries to understand your ailment. I had a matter that involved a result coming in over the weekend and he called me personally to give me the results and set my mind at ease. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Approximately 6 years ago I needed a dedicated Family Doctor (Walk-In-Clinics were no longer an option), and was referred to Dr. Peter Henley by world renowned Diabetes Expert, Dr. Maureen Clement. She was absolutely correct in the referral. Dr. Henley has proven to be a caring, knowledgeable Physician, who takes the time to listen before he devises a course of treatment. This past September, I tripped and fell very heavily at work, which resulted in multiple injuries to this 64-year old body. The worse proved to be my left knee which an MRI depicted a complex tear of the medial meniscus ligament. This is extraordinarily painful, and to an active man, it has virtually immobilized me. Dr. Henley has been with me every step of the way, ensuring that I get the best care. He has called me at home with information when a trip from Armstrong to his office in Vernon wasn't warranted. He has dealt with WorkSafe on my behalf, and I am currently awaiting an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon, whom Dr. Henley has carefully chosen because he is proficient in knee surgery. As for wait times at his office? Well, small price to pay for the excellent care I receive. Many thanks to Dr. Henley.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

My experience with Dr. Henley has left me speechless for three years now. At the urging of lawyers, friends, and family, here is my story. I explained to Dr. Henley I returned from N.Y. with a positive test for Lyme's disease and wanted to switch doctors and be his patient. I will vquote from my legal records. Dr. Henley spoke rudely and wholly abusive and said, "I just returned from a BC Medical doctors conference and we were told there is no such thing as Lyme's disease. I do not want you as a patient, you are a FRAUD, and don't come back to my office." No words I can express will ever communicate how greatly his behavior injured me.

Submitted October 23, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Peter Henley for several years, he does have a good 'bedside manner' but he seems to be most interested in getting people in on a regular basis for billing purposes. He tended to ignore what I told him were my symptoms and made up his own mind. He doesn't like investing health issues further and seems to think physiotherapy will resolve all chronic pain issues. He threatened to drop me as a patient if I continued to use walk in clinics but I decided the doctors at the walk in clinic were much more knowledgeable about my health issues so I dropped him as my doctor and now use the walk in clinics, there are draw backs to this but the doctors are far more willing to help. If you have a choice between Peter Henley and the Walk in Clinics stick with the walk in clinics !!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Peter Henley is a really great doctor he is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients I suffer with anxiety and depression and one day I was in there suffering with anxiety and he took the time to talk to me, and after leaving I felt much better and at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a very kind doctor and and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Hes fine if you're a generally healthy person, but if you need referrals or a new medication go to a walk in clinic . He is always late and it's very difficult to get your test results from him. I find his knowledge lacking and he doesn't investigate for you. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Peter Henley is one of a kind. He is professional, kind, considerate and very human. I am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor for the past 5 years & this past year has re-affirmed just how lucky I am. An unexpected curve ball was thrown at me more than once and he stayed by my side through thick and thin and my ups and downs. He knew what had to be done, where to go and got things done. With him and his expertise and knowledge it certainly made my transition to getting better that much easier. Do his appointments run late? He wouldn’t be a good Doctor if they didn’t. Remember he gives every patient the same amount and time he/she requires. Someone was definitely looking out for me the day I got Dr. Peter Henley as my physician and for this I am truly grateful and I will continue to be his patient for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

As a patient of Dr. Peter Henley I would highly recommend him to others due to his professional skill ; knowledge ; care and compassion. He listens always and provides care accordingly. His genuine concern for us is especially valued. He is thorough and highly competent . Val C

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Peter Henley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I became his patient short after he opened his practice in Vernon, and he's the best doctor I have ever had. He's caring, he listens and he's very concerned ab..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Henley has been the best doctor I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He is thorough, knowledgeable and personal. He will always apologize to you ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Approximately 6 years ago I needed a dedicated Family Doctor (Walk-In-Clinics were no longer an option), and was referred to Dr. Peter Henley by world renowned ..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Henley has left me speechless for three years now. At the urging of lawyers, friends, and family, here is my story. I explained to Dr. ..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr Peter Henley for several years, he does have a good 'bedside manner' but he seems to be most interested in getting people in on a regular..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Henley is a really great doctor he is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients I suffer with anxiety and depression and one day I was in there s..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hes fine if you're a generally healthy person, but if you need referrals or a new medication go to a walk in clinic . He is always late and it's very difficult ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Henley is one of a kind. He is professional, kind, considerate and very human. I am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor for the past 5 years & th..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Not happy with him as a Dr and not happy with his staff. Sanja is so rude, if she makes a mistake she lies about it instead of owning up to it."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a patient of Dr. Peter Henley I would highly recommend him to others due to his professional skill ; knowledge ; care and compassion. He listens always and ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Henley for over 5 years now and I can't say enough good about him! I have actually left Vernon now but make the drive to keep him as my do..."

November 20, 2014