Ratings for Dr. Wesley L. Smeal

From the receptionist the nurse and Dr.Smeal I was made to feel comfortable and all of my questions and concerns were addressed and feel that we proceeded towards the proper treatment and care.I would recommend Dr.Smeal and his great staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Love him wonderful doctor would recommend him to anyone very kind,and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I saw Dr Smeal for my neck pain. He is so kind and compassionate. He took his time with me and now my neck feels great. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have never had a worse experience with a doctor. He was rude and very demeaning. I was forced to be treated somewhere else because he was unreliable. I waited 2 months for a follow up, he then proceeded to spin the first 10 min of the app yelling a me because he said he was inward of something, and he later found out the truth and apologizes. I have worked in healthcare for ten years and never encountered the level of incompetent that I received here. I wouldn't even recommend this to my worst enemy.

Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Smeal has some of the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He is an excelllent physician

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Called him as I was still having trouble with my back. His nurse returned the message to tell me that my shoulder will be getting better very soon. This was apparently after looking at my chart which would have indicated that there was never a problem with my shoulder. He is very difficult to reach and takes far to long to return paperwork that is necessary for work or prescriptions.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Wesley L. Smeal's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)