Ratings for Dr. Saju D. Joy

Awful experience. Dr Joy not a good doctor. Moves around frequently. Check his history. Makes bad judgement calls. Not concerned with baby and mothers health.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Joy was rude to me and actually started to "get loud" with me at one point. I was upset and crying because I hate how I was always treated at Downtown Health Plaza. I am a very High Risk patient that looses baby's in the 2nd tri. I went there 7 times and NEVER saw the same Dr. The staff was clueless! No Dr ever told me the same info as the one before. They booked a surgery for me to have a Cerclage placed and NEVER called to tell me about the appt. At 2 separate appts, I had med students instead of a Dr...the Dr would come in at the end of my visit and spend a whole 10 minutes with me. Once my Cerclage was in place it was impossible to get them to do my ultrasounds every 2 weeks to check my cervix (THIS HAS TO BE DONE!) I made 2 complaints to 2 different Dr's about that place and nothing ever changed! They didn't care about me or this child. I'm glad I changed Dr's offices. Watch out for this whole place and this Dr. They are not worth me loosing another baby in the 2nd tri.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Saju D. Joy's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners