Ratings for Dr. Alberico J. Sessa

Awesome experience! Straightforward and pleasant. Tells it like it is so I knew what to expect every step of the way. Office staff helpful and friendly. All in all a great experience with great results.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Pays attention to every details,also very attentionate,he takes the time to listen to all your concerns,i had a very pleasant experience with my gynecomastia surgery.the results were also formidable.i will surely replicate this experience again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Best of the best! Cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sessa's work and his office staff. Would recommend Dr. Sessa to anyone! Thanks for your great work! YOU ARE 5 STARS IN MY BOOK.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I live in England and have flown to Sarasota three times for different surgeries. I have had a smart lift, breast lift, and lipo. Obviously I trust Dr. Sessa as an excellent, caring surgeon, and am so pleased with the results of my surgeries that I highly recommend Dr. Sessa.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I am an aesthetician with a focus on medical esthetics. I have seen a lot of Dr. Sessa's surgical patients come through my spa. When I decided to have my surgery, there was no question who I would trust my face to. Dr. Sessa is an excellent surgeon. I am so pleased with the outcome of my SmartLift!! Thank you Dr. Sessa. You are truly amazing!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Had a breast augmentation from Dr.Sessa and couldn't be happier! They look absolutely amazing and was the easiest/painless thing I've ever done. His office is nice and clean, including his own personal operating room. I always felt welcomed by the friendly staff and will recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I found Dr. Sessa on the internet. I went to his seminar and was very impressed. I made an appointment and found Dr. Sessa to be very professional and informative. I had the smart lift with neck, microdermabrasion, and filler in my upper lip. I am so happy with the results. I have a beautiful neck, no wrinkles between my nose and upper lip, and I now have an upper lip line. I put lipstick on all the time! Dr. Sessa's staff are the very best. They were very caring and helpful. Thanks to all of you. LKS

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I am so happy I went to Dr Sessa for my Augmentation, Him and his staff are so professional, accommodating and nice and I couldn't be happier with the results :) Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Sessa and his staff are simply amazing! Dr Sessa is kind, gentle and the best at what he does. His staff is simply incredible, they are kind, helpful, great customer service and caring. I highly recommend Dr.Sessa for any surgical needs! They are incredible

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Extremely positive experience after my recent tummy tuck. Dr. Sessa is a perfectionist. I'm very excited to have gotten it after wanting it for over 10 years! I highly recommend Dr. Sessa.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Alberico J. Sessa's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome experience! Straightforward and pleasant. Tells it like it is so I knew what to expect every step of the way. Office staff helpful and friendly. All i..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pays attention to every details,also very attentionate,he takes the time to listen to all your concerns,i had a very pleasant experience with my gynecomastia su..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best of the best! Cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sessa's work and his office staff. Would recommend Dr. Sessa to anyone! Thanks for your great work! ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in England and have flown to Sarasota three times for different surgeries. I have had a smart lift, breast lift, and lipo. Obviously I trust Dr. Sessa ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an aesthetician with a focus on medical esthetics. I have seen a lot of Dr. Sessa's surgical patients come through my spa. When I decided to have my sur..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a breast augmentation from Dr.Sessa and couldn't be happier! They look absolutely amazing and was the easiest/painless thing I've ever done. His office is n..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Sessa on the internet. I went to his seminar and was very impressed. I made an appointment and found Dr. Sessa to be very professional and inform..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy I went to Dr Sessa for my Augmentation, Him and his staff are so professional, accommodating and nice and I couldn't be happier with the results :..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sessa and his staff are simply amazing! Dr Sessa is kind, gentle and the best at what he does. His staff is simply incredible, they are kind, helpful, great..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely positive experience after my recent tummy tuck. Dr. Sessa is a perfectionist. I'm very excited to have gotten it after wanting it for over 10 years! ..."

February 5, 2015

February 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say what type of quality his work is but him being over an hour late to a consultation was ridiculous! His office staff were friendly but I felt like I..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and nice. Would definitely recommend!!"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my first cosmetic surgery I have ever had and the first review I have ever written. I had two friends refer me to Dr. Sessa. I have thought about cosmet..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had my 2nd surgery with Dr. Sessa and I am as pleased with this surgery as my previous one. Last year I had a smart lift and this year a breastlift! Dr S..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I flew from the UK to have surgery with Dr. Sessa because he was highly recommended. I was not disappointed! I had the smart lift and was very pleased, as was..."

October 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Alberico" to "Alberico J."

October 20, 2013

November 10, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Oral Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

August 14, 2012