Ratings for Charlotte A. Kermode

I have been going to Charlotte for about a year and a half now. She is very knowledgeable, caring and she takes the time to listen. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease during your office visit. Even thou she is not a M.D., I trust her 100%. She has even called me back with test results within minutes of returning back home from a blood test to let me know promptly what was going on and to ask how I was doing. I highly recommend Charlotte Kermode.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Charlotte! I started seeing her when I moved to Reno about 6 years ago, and if I went moving out of town I'd still be seeing her. I'm a nurse and can honestly say she really does listen to the patient, her 'bedside' manner is impeccable, she warm, kind, caring and such a wealth of knowledge. I've learned so much from her as a patient and as a nurse. She took he time to check on me after my dad passed away, to see how I was holding up and if there was anything I needed. She was willing to see my mom who was in from out of town and needed a follow up to an ER visit, and my best friend who moved to turn about a year ago is a patient of hers and swears by her too!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

She made me feel very comfortable and took the time to listen. She's very smart, and sought after which also keeps her very busy. Definitely worth talking to you if you're trying to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Prescribes way too much pain killers like its candy. Needs to be aware that her prescriptive practices can cause or enable addiction. I know two addicts who her liberal use of narcotics almost ruined their life. She is nice and kind but needs to stop prescribing narcotics!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Charlotte Kermode is wonderful. I am nervous about going to the doctor & she make it as pleasant as it could be.I feel lucky to have had a friend refer her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Charlotte has been my primary care physician for several years and I have never been disappointed with the service or the amount of information provided.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I felt very comfortable with Charlotte Kamode.She seemed very very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

So awesome and patient I now take my daugher to her as well. Never patronizing or condescending. Completely endearing and genuinely concerned about our welfare. WE LOVE HER AND THE WHOLE OFFICE!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Knowledgeable, friendly, takes time to explain things and returns phone calls in a punctual manner.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Charlotte is the Nurse Practioner in my doctor's office. My son and I have seen her a couple of times when we couldn't get appointments with our doctors. Charlotte is awesome! Friendly, caring, helpful, listens, explains, asks questions. She calls back promptly with test results and follows up to see how you are doing after your visit.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009