Ratings for Dr. Christopher King

This is my second surgery with Dr. King. His standards are high, I believe. I am very pleased with results. Dr. King communicates well, and I like his approach with me. He seems respectful of my anxieties without being condensending. Actually, I have a lot of faith in his skill set as well as his judgment. This is my first time as an inpatient at AURORA - Summit. I have had seven surgeries in seven different hospitals over my adult life. While all of my experiences have been positive, AURORA was no less so. From registration through surgical prep, surgery, post-op to leaving the facility, things went well and I was treated with respect and proper consideration. I would return to AURORA if need be.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I needed an urgent Back Surgery and I went out of my Insurance network to Dr. Christopher King. I’m very glad for making that decision. Dr. King’s professional skills as a Neurosurgeon are the BEST and UNMATCHED. Dr. King’s kind and compassionate care helped me and my family immensely before and after surgery. Even the office staff went out of the way with all the formalities for my urgent surgery. I’m extremely grateful for having Dr. King and his office take care of me!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I was very pleased with Dr. King's pleasant, friendly demeanor. Also very Impressed at his ability to zero in on my problem so quickly. Several other contacts over the years denied my reasoning would cause the extreme pain. Dr. King is an excellent specialist and was quick at discovering the reason behind the problem. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Everything was done in an excellent manner, including my post surgery care and concerns.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I have no regrets about my decision on going through with the procedure to help with my pain. I am so happy I got referred to Dr. King’s office because they all were amazing and I am now living a nice PAIN -FREE life.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

We were seen on time and Dr King took time to talk to us and explain The results from my EMG. We set an appt for an MRI and Inwill see him again Aug 14 unless a sooner date opens up. I’m glad we went to see him. He was kind and didn’t rush us

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Everyone is always very professional and nice.See is the best,she has always taken care of all my needs.Dr. King,thank you for helping me with my back problems.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

This was the first time I have met Dr. King. I felt very comfortable communicating with Dr. King and his staff. Their professionalism, courtesy, knowledge, communication, and education (to me ...identifying areas on my MRI), helped me understand my neck diagnosis and follow up care.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I got an earlier appt because i was on a cancellation list. This helped alot! Im so glad to have Dr. King as my surgeon. He really goes the extra mile to help his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

i'm glad i had dr king for my surgent. all was better than i thought it would be. the incision was smaller, no complitations so far, i still can't walk but working on standing and getting out of wheelchair, bed. I was suprised on how my right leg doesn't work, I can't seem to move it on my own is there something that can help this? The staff is so nice here.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Christopher King's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Coventry Healthcare