Ratings for Dr. Britt Moore

I had an appointment with Dr. Moore recently. The first thing I noticed was her lovely office assistant. She was very pleasant and made me feel welcome all the while calming my nerves. Dr. Moore was wonderful. She listened to my concerns and never once made me feel rushed. She is thorough and I walked away confident I would receive the best care!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

I am now 5 days postop after having a laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomy by Dr. Moore. Dr. Britt Moore is a terrific surgeon and I highly recommend her. She is highly skilled, compassionate, and listens to concerns. The nurses and other caregivers at Owen Sound Hospital were efficient, attentive, kind, and competent. Georgine (Dr. Moore's office manager) runs when office like a well oiled machined and I felt I was in very good hands. Many thanks to all of the people who contributed to a very positive surgical experience.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Moore diagnosed a problem I had for over a year, instantly! She is a caring knowledgeable person and I am so happy to have found her, she spends time with you and I didn’t feel rushed at all! I had been to three Drs previously , none of them could diagnose the problem! Thank you Dr Britt Moore! 😘

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Her energy is amazing. Couldnt have asked for a better doctor to deliver my baby. She made the experience calm and easy with a couple of laughs along the way! I think you are lucky if you get the day she is on call (or try and plan it that way ) Never would I thought I'd like the person that cut my vagina but she is a a vary warm and friendly person that you cant help but love her!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

You won't find a better doctor. Compassionate, knowledgeable, gentle. She is the best. Was expecting to feel defeated and confused as I always did with my previous OB, but instead left feeling optimistic and with much needed answers. She's fantastic.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Amazing doctor. I was going through one of the toughest times of my life, and she held my hand as my bed was wheeled over for surgery, she is the most caring doctor ever !

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Best Doctor I have ever met with. So kind, compassionate and incredibly down to earth. Knows her stuff and can explain it in simple , understandable terms. Incredible bed-side manner! Love her!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Moore is simply the best. She treated me in the ER with an ectopic pregnancy and continued to assist me after years of fertility issues. We were so blessed that she was there to (finally) deliver my son. I love this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Moore and her Office Manager, Georgine, are wonderful, extremely compassionate professionals who go the 'extra mile' in patient care. Specifically... they listen, are extremely knowledgeable in their respective spheres, and both have great big hearts. Dr. Moore diagnosed my dangerous endometrial cancer and got me into surgery with an experienced oncology team quickly enough that it was caught at Stage 1b with an excellent prognosis. Furthermore, Britt was the ONLY medical professional who would listen to me when a second dangerous primary cancer presented less than a year later (my oncologist and GP both brushed me off as 'anxious' and 'needy') and was responsible for getting me diagnosed and into surgery quickly enough that this one too was caught at Stage 1a. Because of Dr. Britt Moore, I am alive today with an excellent quality of life . Britt is a credit to her profession and her gender. One of the best doctors EVER ... and I've seen quite a few in my 6+ decades. Perfect fit for a rural setting like Grey-Bruce. <3 <3

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Very good first experience. She was very gentle and knew what she was doing

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016