Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL P. Gelbart

Had an implant done and so far so good....no pain and the price won't clear out my IRA.....credentials strong. I plan to return for 2 more implants end of March. He took a lot of time explaining and answering my questions.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Gelbart is a very bad dentist who works too quickly and carelessly. He, and other dentists under his supervision, performed a series of irrepairable mistakes in my mouth during the course of installing implants. These procedures led to two weeks of extreme pain. I lost a lot of money and time and teeth because of Dr. Gelbart.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Do not let those "Great" experience reviews fool you! My daughter sat in the the chair for 3 hrs & had to have her root canal redone! Clearly his staff is not trained.I will not recommend this office to ANYONE.She went in again and the dr said she had to redo the root canal because she found another canal. When she came home from the app?t & showed me what they had placed in her mouth as a temporary crown it was A BLOCK OF ARYCLIC! I spoke with the owner Dr Gelbart HIMSELF! he told me to come in and he would redo the crown. When I got there he stuck by the quality of work that was placed in my daughters mouth and had the nerve to insult me in front of my daughter. Now if that is not some profession?alism for you I don't know what is! Dr Gelbart and his staff is a JOKE. I don't know about you people but who wants to go to get grade A dental care done in a office that accepts Medcaid and medicaid manage care? Why would anyone wanna pay out a pocket for services that others get for free?

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

love his staff, they are very knowledgeable and helpful in every aspect of my experience.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009