Ratings for Dr. Nathan E. Doctry

I am very pleased with his care. I've lost my trust in the Doctors in my area and was very hesitant to meet with a new one. But I must say I'll recommend him to anyone that I care about. He is patient, informative, caring and always have an open ear to what you have to say. Thank you for being a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

HAD FRACTURED ANKLE HE WAS VERY KIND IF NOT FOR THE SURGERY I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO WALK. I HAD ISSUES WITH A LADY ANSWERING THE PHONE BUT ONCE I SPOKE WITH HIS MALE NURSE ALL MY QUESTIONS AND WORRIES WERE RESOLVED. WENT IN FOR STAPLE REMOVAL HE CAME IN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND I KNEW I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. BESIDES SECRETARY WENT GREAT

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Doctry did a knee replacement on me where they use computers to get the right size before surgery. I am so happy That I can walk with my grandchildren now. My leg was so crooked before. The therapy people always asked who did your surgery ? I am proud to say Dr. Doctry. Yes I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I suffered in pain for more than 10 years in my knee and foot. I saw many doctors during that time. Dr. Doctry was the only one to take the time to listen to me. He found a pinched nerve in both places. I now walk normally. He gave me my life back. Thank you forever Dr. Doctry !

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I think he is a great doctor. He has help me alot. He was the only thar actually believed that i was in pain and that was sonething was wrong with my knee. Yes he might be alittle bit late but he is a busydoctor. I would and do recommend to people

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I waited over 2 hrs everytime I went for a visit, then he came in and spent 2 minutes with me. He never listened to me when i described my pain, he was very rude and always was in a hurry. I would never recommend this doctor to any one. Also his staff was unprofessional, yelled through out the office and talked about other patience and didn't care who heard them/I really don't know how he has a license to practice medicine. :(

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Canceled my husband's appointment and when my husband asked who was going to pay for his time off work missed, they sent a certified letter in the mail dropping him as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

The staff was so rude there & all you heard in the waiting room was their personal drama. when he did show up he seemed lost. I had a new referral made for another orthopedic, have not heard anything good yet about him or his staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

he did my knee surgery and now my knee is worst than it was to begin with,the knee is in constint pain.and i called his office and they have the worst manners ever at a doctors office.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Nathan E. Doctry's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beckley, WV