You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shadi Shadid

Dr. Shadid and all his staff are very knowledgeable, extremely professional and its always a pleasure going for my appointments. I travel over an hour to go see Dr. Shadid since I moved away. I have been a patient for over four years and have had many procedures done. Highly recommend the Dentistry at the Crossing!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Submitted April 1, 2016

Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Amazing experience, fantastic clinic, wonderful dentist

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Everyone at this place is great! They are always friendly and happy and explain everything. They tell you what you need and what can wait and are never pushy! The doc is great with kids and their nervous parents! Best place!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

A few bad dentist experiences when I was a child kept me from going in for regular check ups, in fact, it had been about 15 years since my last dental horror...that dentist hit nerves when freezing and was very rough and seemed to be rushing things and not listening when was in pain. Dr. Shadid is the first dentist I ever met that cares about his patients and is very understanding when it comes to fear of having dental work done, he really seems to care and takes pain very seriously, he does everything possible to avoid causing pain, sometimes pain is unavoidable and heirs very good at talking you through it. After having many dentists and many bad experiences, I have finally found a dentist that makes me feel comfortable and at ease at ev

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Best dentist in Ottawa! I've been to my share! This one is great!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Shadi Shadid's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shadid and all his staff are very knowledgeable, extremely professional and its always a pleasure going for my appointments. I travel over an hour to go se..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr Shadid and everyone at Dentistry at the Crossing. As long as he is around, I will never fear going to the dentist again...."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing dentist, never had any issues with him or his staff. I recommend everyone I know to him! "

April 3, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Did not get a good feeling from this dentist. Went elsewhere. Definitely recommend a second opinion with this dentist. "

April 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't bother, he is not experienced and does procedures that he has no business doing!"

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Go figure, a dentist that treats you like a human being, what a novel idea! Thanks to the whole team at this place, keep it up! "

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience, fantastic clinic, wonderful dentist"

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone at this place is great! They are always friendly and happy and explain everything. They tell you what you need and what can wait and are never pushy! T..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "A few bad dentist experiences when I was a child kept me from going in for regular check ups, in fact, it had been about 15 years since my last dental horror......"

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist in Ottawa! I've been to my share! This one is great!! "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always have a great experience at this office. You're shown everything on the giant TV and everything is always explained in a way that you can understand. Th..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This man causes more harm than good. I never had a cavity before I saw him. He said I had 8 when I went to see him for a toothache!! He seemed like a nice guy a..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "GET SOME MATURE FRONT STAFF!! RECEPTIONIST VERY RUDE!!"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shadi and his staff are amazing. I got their pamphlet and my boyfriend needed some major dental work so we decided to try them out. The staff were so friendl..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very rude and slow, the dentist makes stuff up. DON'T GO THEIR"

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to a lot of dentists in my life and I was petrified from all of my previous experiences. This dentis restored my mouth and my trust for dentists (t..."

July 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.dentistryatthecrossing.com" to "http://www.dentistryatthecrossing.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2G 1E6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1884 Merivale Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132257000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shadid is an excellent dentist. He is patient, explains everything in detail, answers your questions, and is punctual. However, the best part is that the a..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met this doc when I had an emergency one day. What a great experience.! Will never see anyone else! Highly recommended!"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shadid is a very knowledgeable dentist, who cares for you like you are his family. I just had 4 wisdom teeth removed, and during the procedure, he made me ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "new to the city and happy to have found this place. recommend"

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Anyone who doesn't like this dentist, would not like anyone. He is great and the office is super high tech! The work is fast and pain free. He explains everyt..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pretty sure that anybody who does not like this doctor would not like anyone! Dr Shadid has a way of making you laugh and keeping you calm even for people like ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor know it all and best dentist in Ottawa according to of course Dr. Shadid. He has a very bad attitude and a bad temper and argues with his staff in fron..."

October 1, 2014