Ratings for Dr. Shadi Shadid

I have never in my life been the recipient of such incredible professionalism in a dental clinic. Leaving this clinic feels like leaving a friend's home. They are so efficient yet thorough, and you truly get the feeling that they want to help. It really is great to feel like you are a person, and not just a number. They have a new family of patients for life. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Since finding this dentist, my anxiety towards dentistry has disappeared. He has a great way of alleviating fear and making the work seem easy. A great find and a gem of a clinic!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

This has to be hands down the absolute best dental practice on the city! The dentist is thorough, fast, friendly and funny. The staff front and back are kind, helpful and efficient. I can't say enough good things about this place! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

When I first saw Dr Shadid, I was petrified to go to the dentist. But Dr Shadid and his whole staff have such an amazing way of helping you get over that fear. I can honestly say that, after having nearly every procedure I can think of, going to the dentist is actually fun. A big thanks to everyone at Dentistry at the Crossing

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Excellent in every way. Great experience, great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Most amazing service ever in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Shadid and all his staff are very knowledgeable, extremely professional and its always a pleasure going for my appointments. I travel over an hour to go see Dr. Shadid since I moved away. I have been a patient for over four years and have had many procedures done. Highly recommend the Dentistry at the Crossing!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr Shadid and everyone at Dentistry at the Crossing. As long as he is around, I will never fear going to the dentist again.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Amazing dentist, never had any issues with him or his staff. I recommend everyone I know to him!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Did not get a good feeling from this dentist. Went elsewhere. Definitely recommend a second opinion with this dentist.

Submitted April 1, 2016