You may also like

Rate Dr. Shadi Shadid

Dr. Shadi Shadid's Ratings

I have been to a lot of dentists in my life and I was petrified from all of my previous experiences. This dentis restored my mouth and my trust for dentists (this one anyhow). Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Shadid is an excellent dentist. He is patient, explains everything in detail, answers your questions, and is punctual. However, the best part is that the actual quality of service is excellent. I have had no problems with my teeth/gums and his staff overall do a great job.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2799294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Met this doc when I had an emergency one day. What a great experience.! Will never see anyone else! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Shadid is a very knowledgeable dentist, who cares for you like you are his family.
I just had 4 wisdom teeth removed, and during the procedure, he made me laugh and not think about what is happening. I didn't swell up at all, and was only feeling achiness and soreness probably from all the needles and the pulling of bones!
he is amazing and totally recommend him as his staff and him really make you feel comfortable and at home.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2689102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

new to the city and happy to have found this place. recommend

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2574767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Anyone who doesn't like this dentist, would not like anyone. He is great and the office is super high tech! The work is fast and pain free. He explains everything and is hilarious. The atmosphere is so easy going and fun! A++++

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2573922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Pretty sure that anybody who does not like this doctor would not like anyone! Dr Shadid has a way of making you laugh and keeping you calm even for people like me who are petrified at the dentist. He always keeps you informed and work is done fast and pain free. Staff is a great extension in this modern clinic. A+++

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2573241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Doctor know it all and best dentist in Ottawa according to of course Dr. Shadid. He has a very bad attitude and a bad temper and argues with his staff in front of patients. Loves moolah a bit too much..........

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560227].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491229].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I first met Dr. Shadid 6 years ago when I was having great pain due to impacted wisdom teeth. I had a fear of the dentist and was not an easy patient to deal with, but he stayed calm and collected, removed all 4 teeth in one appointment and I was feeling great within a few days. He even called me the next day to check on me! Needless to say I have been a patient since, and now so are my husband and daughter. The team at Denistry at the Crossing are all amazing. Mary always makes us laugh, April is an amazing hygienist and also has the patience of a saint. These guys are great. I will continue referring friends and family and being a patient for as long as they will have me ;)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2488497].votes_count ]]