You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shadi Shadid

A few bad dentist experiences when I was a child kept me from going in for regular check ups, in fact, it had been about 15 years since my last dental horror...that dentist hit nerves when freezing and was very rough and seemed to be rushing things and not listening when was in pain. Dr. Shadid is the first dentist I ever met that cares about his patients and is very understanding when it comes to fear of having dental work done, he really seems to care and takes pain very seriously, he does everything possible to avoid causing pain, sometimes pain is unavoidable and heirs very good at talking you through it. After having many dentists and many bad experiences, I have finally found a dentist that makes me feel comfortable and at ease at ev

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Best dentist in Ottawa! I've been to my share! This one is great!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I always have a great experience at this office. You're shown everything on the giant TV and everything is always explained in a way that you can understand. This dentist is great and has restored my confidence. All the work is top shelf and they will have another client for life! Highly, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

This man causes more harm than good. I never had a cavity before I saw him. He said I had 8 when I went to see him for a toothache!! He seemed like a nice guy and I trusted him that first appointment for a few of the fillings. Then a few days after I notice sensitivity on my teeth that he "repaired". I was upset and said to myself that something doesn't add up. I decided to get a second opinion and went to another dentist. The other dentist actually sat me down and explained that I had a few tiny cavities and stains but nothing worth drilling. He showed me everything on x-ray also said that the fillings that were done had holes in them that I could see and that's why I was sensitive. I had to pay out of my pocket to have this redone because my insurance wouldn't pay for it. Don't be fooled by this man's persona. He overtreats and his work is sloppy. Go to someone that actually cares about you and not about making money off of you.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Shadi and his staff are amazing. I got their pamphlet and my boyfriend needed some major dental work so we decided to try them out. The staff were so friendly and knowledgeable. He's had 4 wisdom teeth extracted with minimal discomfort (all things considered) and a wonderfully done cleaning. I have an appointment next week and am actually excited to go to the dentist. They are the kindest, friendliest people ever. We've never felt so good about a dental experience. Kudos to Dr Shadi for running an amazing facility!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I have been to a lot of dentists in my life and I was petrified from all of my previous experiences. This dentis restored my mouth and my trust for dentists (this one anyhow). Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Shadid is an excellent dentist. He is patient, explains everything in detail, answers your questions, and is punctual. However, the best part is that the actual quality of service is excellent. I have had no problems with my teeth/gums and his staff overall do a great job.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Shadid is a very knowledgeable dentist, who cares for you like you are his family. I just had 4 wisdom teeth removed, and during the procedure, he made me laugh and not think about what is happening. I didn't swell up at all, and was only feeling achiness and soreness probably from all the needles and the pulling of bones! he is amazing and totally recommend him as his staff and him really make you feel comfortable and at home.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

new to the city and happy to have found this place. recommend

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. Shadi Shadid's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "A few bad dentist experiences when I was a child kept me from going in for regular check ups, in fact, it had been about 15 years since my last dental horror......"

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist in Ottawa! I've been to my share! This one is great!! "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always have a great experience at this office. You're shown everything on the giant TV and everything is always explained in a way that you can understand. Th..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This man causes more harm than good. I never had a cavity before I saw him. He said I had 8 when I went to see him for a toothache!! He seemed like a nice guy a..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "GET SOME MATURE FRONT STAFF!! RECEPTIONIST VERY RUDE!!"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shadi and his staff are amazing. I got their pamphlet and my boyfriend needed some major dental work so we decided to try them out. The staff were so friendl..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very rude and slow, the dentist makes stuff up. DON'T GO THEIR"

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to a lot of dentists in my life and I was petrified from all of my previous experiences. This dentis restored my mouth and my trust for dentists (t..."

July 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.dentistryatthecrossing.com" to "http://www.dentistryatthecrossing.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2G 1E6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1884 Merivale Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132257000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shadid is an excellent dentist. He is patient, explains everything in detail, answers your questions, and is punctual. However, the best part is that the a..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met this doc when I had an emergency one day. What a great experience.! Will never see anyone else! Highly recommended!"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shadid is a very knowledgeable dentist, who cares for you like you are his family. I just had 4 wisdom teeth removed, and during the procedure, he made me ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "new to the city and happy to have found this place. recommend"

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Anyone who doesn't like this dentist, would not like anyone. He is great and the office is super high tech! The work is fast and pain free. He explains everyt..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pretty sure that anybody who does not like this doctor would not like anyone! Dr Shadid has a way of making you laugh and keeping you calm even for people like ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor know it all and best dentist in Ottawa according to of course Dr. Shadid. He has a very bad attitude and a bad temper and argues with his staff in fron..."

October 1, 2014