Ratings for Dr. Victor Morales

I thought it was just me thinking all this guy likes to do is cut and do surgery more than half these reviews state he's done surgery good or bad, he always wants to cut and do surgery. Do not recommend!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Morales got me in for a same-day appointment when my primary physician called to request an appointment with him due to my pain. He was very clear, and got me into surgery within 2 hours. We felt very comfortable with him, and he seemed very experienced and knowledgable. My recovery has been wonderful, and my follow up appointment with him was very informative. I'm so thankful for his good medicine and would recommend him to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Just had a partial hysterectomy and he really took good care of me and his staff was excellent, I felt like I was kinda of in a spa, aside of pain , but was prescribed percaset and recovery isn't as bad as I thought. God bless you Dr. Morales. Nelly Martin

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Well all; be careful of Dr. Victor Morales. I went in for a simple bladder sling a few years ago and it went all wrong. He cut my urethra. Long story short, I was referred to USC to them to repair me. I was out of work for a total of over 4 months because he is inexperienced. WAIT there's more. I was getting my nails done a few weeks ago and started to chat with the lady next to me.... you guessed it, she was “accidentally cut" by Victor Morales too!! She was having a different procedure, can’t remember what. We were both shocked to hell. Beware. Go see someone else. I loved Megan as a whole but not this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Morales for close to 2 years now. I've been very pleased. He always takes the time to talk and answer all my questions. He is thorough and does a very good job explaining and consulting on what care options are available and appropriate. Sometimes I've had to wait, but never excessively. I would recommend Dr. Morales.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

DR. MORALES IS VERY KIND, KNOWLEDGABLE, PATIENT AND HAS AN EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER. HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY.HE LISTENED TO ALL OF MY CONCERNS.HE NEVER MADE ME FEEL AS THOUGH HE WAS IN A HURRY. HE HAS A GENTLE TOUCH.HIS STAFF WAS COURTEOUS AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.MY OVERALL IMPRESSION OF DR. MORALES IS THAT HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL,SMART,GOOD LOOKING AND I WOULD NOT HESISTATE TO REFER FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS TO GO SEE HIM. THUMBS UP FOR THE DR. AND HIS STAFF!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I came to his office very skeptical because of the reviews but he was genuinely sweet. He got very comfortable when he sat down. He did not give me any sense of urgency. I felt like I had his complete attention. He listened to my concerns without cutting me off or interrupting. He handled my situation with the utmost sincerity and care. He does look young but I would applaud his genes and not assume he was "inexperienced" as another had stated. I schedule early appts becuz this office is very busy. The staff was very kind. I have not seen the things that others have described. I find myself to be a pretty rude, difficult individual to please. I do have high expectations but was pretty happy with my overall experience with Dr. Morales.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Of the three doctors in the Magan OBGYN rotation, I actually prefer Dr. Morales. At every prenatal appointment, he sits down and inquires as to whether or not I have any new questions - he seems like he genuinely cares. The other doctors often seem rushed and multi-task - answer questions while giving exams. He answers all questions first and then moves on to "business". Although I though I would be more uncomfortable with a man, his caring spirit makes me hope that he is the one who delivers my baby.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I've seen Dr Morales about 6 times now. From the first time I met him he's been able to answer all my questions and offer advise. Dr Morales even performed my surgery. I had an ovarian cyst removed. It was comforting to know my doctor who I'd been seining for my problem would be there in the operating room with me. I do agree with the fact that his front office staff sucks. If you see someone waiting in line cut the conversation short. but that won't cause me not to go back. I'll be keeping Dr Morales as my OBGYN

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I'm really glad I got to see Dr. Morales, he's very considerate and went through every thing with me several times. Not sure why someone was complaining that he was "young and inexperienced" - he's almost 40! He was patient with my care. I've asked him to deliver me, and I'm sure I will have a healthy and wonderful delivery.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Victor Morales's Credentials

• Spanish

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in San Dimas, CA