Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Chasse

We have been going to Dr. Chase for many years. My husband tried a couple of other places when we first moved to CT but Dr. Chase was the only one that worked for him. He has good bedside manner and is updated with latest developments. We have had no issues with the front desk either.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Chasse is very good. He is very knowledgable and has a nice bedside manner. He has state of the art equipment as well. The thing I don't like is having his staff follow me around while I am choosing glasses, or won't let you browse while another person is looking around.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I have been a patient for may years, and have always been pleased with the quality of care. I am pleased with Dr. Chasse' and staff's kindness. I trust my eyes to him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I would agree with the comments as posted. Dr. Chasse is wonderful, however his 'GUARD' at the front desk leaves a lot to be desired....

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Chasse is great. He is prompt, knowledgable and caring. His front office staff however is rude and nasty. One lady in particular needs to be fired, immediately. She was rolling her eyes at an elderly gentleman because he took too long getting to her when he was called.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr Chasse is great. He is warm, compassionate and knowledgeable. However, his head clerical assistant in the front desk is a turn off. He should fire her and get someone who is more people oriented and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

The doc charged a fee for medical examination when it was a routine visit. The staff was very rude and uncooperative when trying to address this issue. So was the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Mark R. Chasse's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1981)