Ratings for Dr. Stuart G. Weisberg

He recently (6/2010) had his license yanked by the State Board of Medical Examiners. He did not bother to notify his patients that this had occurred, leaving dozens whose very lives depended on his care with almost nowhere to turn. This behavior really comes as no surprise, considering his overall rude and condescending attitude in general toward the patients he served.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

This Dr. knew in advance that my insurance was not on his list, but he told me it could be worked out. At the end of the appt., he yells at me for not having the right insurance. He claimed being 5 minutes late (I was in an unfamiliar area, it was pouring, and my GPS broke) was a clear sign I had a problem. He called me stupid, he wouldn't answer any of my questions, and he said that I was showing manipulative behavior for asking them. For asking a question that had nothing to do with him? All I can say about this is I have never been treated with so little respect, with so much arrogance, and as though I were second class citizen. The whole thing was just awful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

He asked patient for twice the amount of an appt, 1st saying it was because patient missed an appt, then when he verified no missed appt. said it was for patient being "A pain in my ass." What kind of doctor says this and especially with no reason. Thinks he saw more money in wallet and is a shakedown.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Stuart G. Weisberg's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 2000)

HealthPartners