Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Philpott

this man has changed medicines without notifying me, and I was om them for years.I found out from the drugstore, not the dr. never has he discussed any change in medicines with me, discussed alternative therapy or recorded it in my file, 3 times in six months. He consistantly (every 3 months)forgets to write or give samples of blood pressure medicine, as he says I have.He misdiagnosed an insect bite, and to cure whatever did happen to me I spent a week in hospital on powerful antibiotics and pain meds and steroids to clear up my legs which turned black.While in hospital he daily forgot to give neccessary orders for my care, and I was released with very little healing and great suffering.He does not have in my file actions of specialists I have been to even when I complained to him and the staff to procure them. I am required to do as he says or go elsewhere, and I do not believe I should be inconvienenced further by his power tripping and irresponsible behaviors,see SB 0246

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

After years with this doctor, I am frustrated with continued inattention and lack of time with the doctor. the staff is inattentive and can be rude at times. Not someone i would recommend

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

$119 per office visit. You are lucky if you get 5 minutes of his time. He will drop you as a patient for silly reasons. He does not diagnose well and his attitude is not good.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Gregory L. Philpott's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Floyds Knobs, IN