Ratings for Dr. Marsha T. Newton

STAY AWAY FROM HER! WENT TO HER A FEW YEARS AGO WITH NO ENERGY. HAVE THYROID AND ADRENAL ISSUES. SHE NEVER TOUCHED ME (did not even examine my thyroid, and this standard for endocrinologists)!!! SHE ALSO FALSIFIED INFORMATION IN MY MEDICAL RECORDS AND DID NOT WANT TO HELP ME AT ALL!! I CALLED THE CORPORATE OFFICE TO LODGE A COMPLAINT! Can’t believe she is still allowed to practice! I did find another provider in this group who was excellent. Unfortunately he has moved out of state!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

THIS OFFICE IS UNPROFESSIONAL. I SCHEDULED AN APPOINTMENT 3 WEEKS AGO. TODAY I DROVE 40 MINUTES TO MY APPOINTMENT I SAT AND WAITED PAST MY APPOINTMENT TIME JUST FOR THEM TO CALL ME UP TO TELL ME THEY ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS. THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER SCHEDULED THE APPOINTMENT THEN. THEY DID NOT BOTHER TO CALL ME ANYTIME IN THE PAST THREE WEEKS TO CANEL THE APPOINTMENT. THEY EVEN ASKED WHY I WAS THERE BEFORE TELLING ME THE WOULD NOT SEE ME AND I HAD TO DISCUSS IT IN FRONT OF THE ENTRE OFFICE AND OTHER PATIENTS. I WAS SO EMBARRASED.STAY AWAY FROM THESE UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Marsha T. Newton's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AARP