Ratings for Dr. Greg Cook

I've been seeing Dr Cook for several years now. I like that his office is open later on Thursday's since I work full time hours. He is very thorough and once made me come in for a follow up glaucoma exam even though I was just 25 at the time (everything was fine, i just have thick corneas that gave false results). He does an off sing-song thing when he talks though.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have to laugh when I read some of the previous posts indicating that Dr Cook is the worst this or that as I know that Dr Cook is a very knowlegeable professional who cares about his patients and their (visual) well-being. Remember everyone, there are two sides to every story and being anonymnous on the Internet is very easy. With regard to a previous post: I'm not an eye doctor but difference would it make if there was glaucoma in an eye that was already blind? Optometrists can only really help you if have vision. Duh?

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

My spouse, children & I have been seeing Dr. Cooke for over 10 years, and have ALWAYS found him to be friendly, courteous, professional & extremely knowledgable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family or friends, and the fact that I trust my children's vision to him speaks volumes. He put my children at ease when they were intimidated by the complex equipment, and took the time to show them models of their eyes, explaining how they function. We don't have to go to Dr. Cooke, there are a number of Opthamologists in London - but we choose to see him, and will continue to do so in the future.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

This Doctor ( if you can call him that ) should be disbarred from the medical field altogether. I went to him with what I found out later from a walk in clinic medical doctor to be glaucoma , for a checkup to see why my right eye was causing me discomfort . It was a blind eye for years mind you ,but regardless he looked at it and my good eye with his fancy equipment and told me there was nothing he or anyone else could do about my right eye that was red and visibly not good looking at all. I could barely open it and it hurt like hell. As I said I asked him specifically about my right eye and he said that there was nothing anyone could do about it .I asked him three times with no caring or concern on his part. All he wanted was my money and ignored anything else. This ( Doctor ) should not be practicing anything but better manners and people skills because from my experience in my opinion he has none. I now have a new eye and no pain but not from his help.

Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr.Cook is very professional. I have a lot of confidence in him as he is has cutting edge equipment and has a very caring nature. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Knowledgeable, professional, and pleasant, with up-to-date equipment and an excellent staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

very knowledgeable, up-to-date knowledge and equipment, good manner dealing with patients

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007