Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Webster

Love Jennifer! She is great and always leave feeling better. She always goes above & beyond and takes the time to "listen"!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I am so happy I found Dr. Webster. She is currently taking care of my geriatric dog. When I first brought my dog in I really thought this was the end of the line. The old boy could barely get up and down stairs was falling down the stairs repeatedly. Thanks to Dr. Webster he is now way more coordinated and can go down the stairs without falling. He is more playful. The best part is he enjoys his visits with the docor!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Webster is amazing. She's excellent at what she does. She helps my body so much each time I see her, and she is kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. If you're in pain, make an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I only use Dr. Webster for animal chiropractic so I can't attest to her human care. She is gentle and loving with my dogs and has a genuine interest in their well-being. She is also pragmatic and knowledgeable and I have a great deal of trust in her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

We are seeing Dr. Webster for our dog and I have seen a huge difference in his stance and playfulness. I am very pleased with her work.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

If she becomes less business woman & more healer, & more compassionate than judgemental, & if she starts setting the treatment bed to neutral after each patient, she'll be a reasonable chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I have only used Dr. Webster in her animal chiropractic clinic for my dog who has a pinched nerve(she is certified to work on animals and has a seperate animal practise). I am very pleased with the results so far. After 1 treatmemt my dog went from partially lame and in severe pain to "frolicking like a puppy!!!". After her second treatment we went scrambling up the side of a mountain in the spray lakes in kananaskis together! My dog was like "pain....what pain?". I believe in another treatment or 2 my dog will be back to full function! I can't thank dr. Webster enough for what she for my dog. Her staff is very proffesional and courteous! It is no wonder she comes so highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I've tried several other Chiropractors over the years for my back pain. I used to have to go once every 2-3 weeks but with Dr. Webster's care I receive adjustments every 2-3 months! I would recommend her care with confidence after seeing her for 6 yrs now. I very much like how she manipulates the muscles before the adjustments. Other Dr's I’ve seen only use the electronic muscle pads which I found ineffective. Front staff is very courteous and pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Approx a year ago I began suffering from severe back pain. Dr. Webster was able to quickly diagnos my issue and provide immediate relief. I am now on a continuing program that is maintaining my good health. The staff is also organized, friendly, and very helpful. Top marks for everyone at the office.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I have found the visits very effective. Dr. Webster is very logical and pragmatic which I repect.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012