Ratings for Dr. Krista M. Zivkovic

I have seen Dr. Zivkovic for 6 years, my husband is now her patient too. We both have been treated well. She is knowledgeable when we come up with a health issue. She has referred me to other specialists that were very professional as well.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Her husband Robert owns Zivkovic Real Estate and is the biggest slumlord in Lee county running many housing projects where the residents pay their rent by dealing drugs out of the apartments. The Zivkovic family profits from and contributes to the misery and blight of the 'bad' areas of Lee County. This in turn further erodes the values and quality of life for the low income people who live in these areas. Send this piece of garbage doctor a clear message that you will not patronize her business because the illicit drug money that her husband Robert receives from rent payments makes you sick!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

GREAT DR. BEEN WITH HER 4YEARS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Young female D.O. My husband and I are over 65 and recently moved to Florida. Dr. Zivkovic seems to caring and listens to our needs.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Went to this Doctor to get a blood test to check on my borderline anemia. I was born with it and am 45 now. After the test came back they called and left and message to call them. I was taking care of business up northnand got home 2 days after the message and called them. First they start yelling at me about where was I and they called me. Then I asked what was the big problem and the nurse said the reason I have " agita" is my chloestral was alittle high.I said what about my anemia and she says she knows nothing about that. Please steer clear of this office. They do not know what they are doing. They yell at you if you don't answer the phone right away. And they don't the reason you come into there office.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Krista M. Zivkovic's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal