Ratings for Dr. Rosie Zafar

The worst doctor. Should not have licence to practice.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Not helpful. Doesn't listen to what symptoms fully are. Stay away from this one because you will be just wasting your time.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

When your doctor says she doesn't have time to discuss the list you made for your annual physical...that pretty much sets the tone for "Helpfulness". And when she can't REFER TO MY FILE that's already open on her computer screen and I have to tell her to CHECK AGAIN when she's provided me wrong information about my past procedures that doesn't bode well. Let's hope this "teacher" follows "do as I say, not as I do"! And her receptionist...BEYOND TERRIBLE!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I am not happy with the (poor) care I receive from Dr Zafar. I'm surprised that she is involved in teaching new doctors (residents). Her receptionist is also terrible - no people skills and needs to be trained in basic good manners. No one should have to deal with such rudeness when they call or visit their doctor. Please find a new receptionist!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Zafar is concerned about my health. She asks me what I think it may be to help me think about my life style and stress levels (I work in the health care). She takes the proper blood work and some extra if she notices something isn't right. I'm not to picky on the medical office staff. She's usually on time or 5 minutes late. I try to get the first appointment. I love going to see her. She's always kind and actually shows me my test results from the last visit and the comparison to the ones before. I like her. She's taken my blood pressure 3 times in one day because the levels were so different (which was my fault - I was running late and literally running to her office)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Worst medicine. wonder how come she still able to practice, rude condescending always in a rush arrogant no bed side manners doesnt listen no communication skills and always asks what do you want me to do for you is true. the two biased positive ratings may be friends or family. Dont wast your time going there!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Doesn't know guidelines for common diseases- could improve as physician if reads more and becomes familiar with more current knowledge

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Plz dont waste ur time.I am surprised that most of the reviews matches with mine soo much!I have been with her since 4 yrs and didnt need to go to her much until now as I have a toddler. Its hard to get appointment with her- the receiptionist wil set u up with the nurse practitioner if urgent.I simply dont understand why she is accepting new patient as she is not available most of the time. The dr will ask u "wht do u want me to do?" once i tell her the reason of my visit.I just spent these yrs for nothing.She is very unsocial and seems confused all the time and in rush. The only good thing is the timing. U never hav to wait once u see her.Once I asked her, its so hard to get appointment with u--and the answer was...'there are 40 drs practising there, and i can see any1 when settng up the appointmnt'. But all those 40 drs are not my Family DR! I cud hav gone to a walking clinic then!I am now looking for a family DR..

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Zafar...your fear mongering went no where. We didn't perform ONE ULTRASOUND and we have a healthy, vibrant and beautiful baby boy Masha' Allah. Have a little bit of faith and learn to respect other people's beliefs. Don't assume you know everything just because someone else doesn't see eye to eye with you. Don't be square headed and learn to accept the possibility that there are things in this world that you are not aware of yet. You cannot even explain as to how and why subatomic particles are constantly moving and where that energy comes from that makes it move. You showed your true colours of acting holier than thou, whilst you were proven wrong by the proof of our healthy son. Never heard back from you admitting your mistake, so here you are! You are welcome! Enjoy and see you soon to show you our beautiful baby. :-D

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I called the office a week ago Jan 16th and left a message if they were accepting new patients as I am looking for a Family Doctor. I got call back on Thursday 2 days later. Katrina Called back and said they are accepting new patients but the wait for appointment is 2 weeks and also she could call me later that day to get all my information and make an appointment cause it was busy at that time. I am still waiting!!! Called their Office today, phone is busy......! Don't know what to think of them except how irresponsible!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012