You may also like

Dr. Sivie is a fabulous dentist. We are extremely happy with the services that she and her office provide. I was in last week with her and Nina, her assistant. Nina is fantastic with - well - everything. The office staff couldn't be better. They keep up with us and our family and are so helpful and supportive. We are blessed to have Dr Sivie and her staff care for our family. I would recommend her to anyone that is in need of a dentist. She goes above and beyond in researching the best product or service. She is one of the smartest people, a perfectionist at all she does, and a kind and caring person. Thank you Dr. Sivie for all you do!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Sivie is wonderful. I am 40 years old and have had the scariest childhood where dentistry is concerned. Because of that I have been very hesitant my entire adult life to trust a dentist. I have to say that Dr. Sivie is THE only dentist that I feel 100% comfortable going to. She and her entire staff take such good care of me and treat me as if I'm their only patient. I truly do appreciate everyone of them. Dr. Sivie is thorough, kind, gentle, knows what she's doing and is always so patient with me. I have to say that I wouldn't go back if I didn't feel comfortable in doing so....and I do. Thanks, Dr. Sivie! ~Karla

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Front office staff is friendly and Dr. Sivie is hit and miss given the day. But, even on a good day don't expect personal attention at your appointment time; there are several patients and staff uses walkie talkie headsets to communicate as they try to multitask and juggle patients. I found the dental hygienist to be arrogant, and despite what I knew or how I felt, she boldly told me she had the DEGREE. Very few staff members know how to properly take a bpm reading accurately and one scaringly questioned mine being high and insinuated I should see a heart doctor immediately. This office thrives on new technology and I've noticed not everyone is trained on it and they will ask others in the office how to use it. The office temperature is so cold inside it feels like a morgue. In my opinion, the dentists use social media to the extreme so much that it takes the "personal" out of personal dentistry, but that goes along with this corporate mega approach to new generation of dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Arrogant & condescending manner, tries to scare you with the "oral cancer" checkup....seemed to focus somewhat on mind games vs. actually doing the job at hand

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr. Nicole is an outstanding dentist and exhibits high professionalism and provides kind caregiving :)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Nicole S. MONTGOMERY's Credentials

Assurant

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.williamsandsivie.com" to "http://www.posmc.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "75023" to "75093". Address has been updated from "None" to "5228 West Plano Parkway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19722505700".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Nicole" to "Nicole S."

October 20, 2013