Ratings for Dr. Davis B. Nguyen

if i was litigous,,,i would have sued his quack botched proceedures,,He is money grubbing doctor,, who only cares about branding his practice and expanding to multiple offices,,all over the USA so he can rack in money overcharging and over pump botox and fillers and harmful laser treatments to naive and trusting women,,,appealing only to their vanity and wallets,,, his office manager knows nothing about medical and is only there to make fake personal connections and to overbook and overmedicate patients, He is shameful,,coming from years of training to the practices he now does,without care and without concern for the patient,, he is all about money!!! and he has botched so many proceedures,,,because he is so busy with his business plan to " franchise" his practice,,,, mainly built on injections...overuse of fillers and botox ,,,and booking as many surgeries as jessica his manager can con patients into

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

How lovely to find that time CAN be paused for one's face, (my gym takes care of the body), and that how I feel and how I look are, again, one and the same. I am so grateful that secrets can be kept! I had not known that looking better is NOT synonymous with looking fake! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I first came to Dr. Davis Nguyen seeking revision surgery. What impressed me most about Dr. Nguyen was his attention to detail. Before I could even begin to explain what was bothering me from the previous operation, Dr. Nguyen had already begun to take notes and explain what he felt needed to be corrected. Dr. Nguyen even noticed a detail that all the previous doctors had missed. Dr. Nguyen understands that the decision to have an operation, any operation, whether revisionary or not, can be nerve-wrecking. He's been very supportive and has allowed me to schedule numerous consultations to address new concerns and questions that I have. I am pleased to recommend him without reserve. When you choose Dr. Nguyen, you’ve chosen the best in terms of finding a committed doctor who has your desired outcome as his top priority and you’ve also assured yourself a magnificent end result that you are sure to be happy with—Dr. Nguyen will make sure of it.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. Davis B. Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1999)