Ratings for Dr. Debra R. Scarlett

I found Dr Scarlett and her staff (Mequon) to be prompt, efficient, kind, and knowledgeable. Wonderful "bedside manner." Though I had simple mole removals.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr scarlett was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining what my diagnosis was. Have been going to her for years. Wouldn't switch for anything.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

My overall experience with Dr. Scarlett has been TERRIBLE. From the first appointment where I was judged about my beach vacation, to her telling me she would call me with results but didn't and then calling me about my melanoma diagnosis over her cell phone without my chart in front of her. She was unable to answer some pretty standard questions about my diagnosis, and knowing that pregnancy was something I was considering, told me I would need to wait 1-5 years to have child - which is not true. In addition, I needed surgery and she was trying to send me to a doctor that didn't fully make sense. To switch doctors, I needed my path reports and called at least 3+ times to get them and not only did no one call me back but I had to actually stop in to get an answer. A cancer diagnosis of any type is tough, made so much harder than needed by unhelpful doctors/staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Rude. unprofessional. gave cortisone shot without explaining side effects. rushed and patronizing. she told me my issue wasn't as bad as many other people, minimized my concern and bullied me into making snap second decision on cortisone shot. simply unbelievable and terrible experience

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I was shocked at the 12 minute visit for a new patient. I was a referral with three distinct derm problems. Imagine my surprise when I was not examined at all! No clothes off! No facial or scalp exam! Samples of topical medications given with scant verbal information and no written info.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Very nice, knowledgable and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Scarlett.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I went to this doctor for a skin cancer screening. I thought this was recommended if you were at risk for skin cancer due to tanning during younger years, etc. This doctor made me feel like the screening was unnecessary. Also, she did NOT do a thorough check. Didn't look thoroughly at all of my skin, just scanned areas that could easily be seen. She asked me to point out suspicious areas. She asked me if there were any other areas of concern. If I knew that, I would be the doctor. I felt really disappointed. I scheduled the exam because I wanted reassurance that I did not have to worry that I might have skin cancer. My mother and my grandmother both had skin cancer. I left Dr. Scarlett's office that day without feeling confident that I'd had a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. Debra R. Scarlett's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1999)