Ratings for Dr. Rudolph W. Cisco

Dr. Cisco operated on my ankle last November 15. I was told it could take up to a year to heal. And it has. But it's not his fault. My bone is just stubborn. He is personable, friendly and knowledgable. His staff has nice and helpful most of the time. I am very happy with Dr. Cisco and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Cisco for over 20 years and will continue. Love his staffand his practices.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Cisco was very reassuring and attentive. He was able to put me at ease during the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Cisco and his staff could not have been more caring and knowledgeable. I had surgery on my foot and was not looking forward to the experience. My recovery has been miraculous. I was in pain for over a year and now 7 days post surgery I am all but paid free. Thank you Dr Cisco!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Cisco and his staff are friendly and helpful. I have went to other clinics for my foot/ankle and got no results, other than walking on a fractured ankle for weeks. Dr. Cisco saw my fracture right away, informed me of what could have happened and what would happen if not properly cared for. Thanks Dr. Cisco for your knowledge and helping with my fractured ankle.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr Cisco is an excellent doctor. He is informed and caring with excellent patient relations. He saved my foot from Staff infection and performed two surgeries that have corrected foot problems. He has met me at his office at 5am and on Sunday because I was concerned. He will spend as much time with you as needed and listens to your comments. His staff is friendly and helpful both in the office and on the phone. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

My foot was operated on by Dr. Cisco a year ago. I was mostly unavailable after my operation even though I was left in severe pain. He said my recovery would be no longer than 3-4 weeks. 1-year later I am still can not walk and am in severe pain. I am possibly crippled for life the way I see it. I wish I never had met Dr. Cisco, listened to his recommendation for surgery, and most importantly, had the foot surgery he recommended as he has left me crippled and in permanent pain.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009