Dr. Robert W. Buechel

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Buechel

Within the last 6 years I have had chronic GERD, Low Back pain and Sciatica. With a combination of Chiropractic, Massage Therapy and Acupuncture. I am feeling more energetic and relaxed without digestive issues and decreased sciatica episodes. I originally started treatment in March of 2013 and continued with developed treatment plan by Dr. Buechel, to include: Chiropractic adjustments of 3x per week, Massage Therapy 2x per week and Acupuncture of 3x per week. In addition we adjusted my diet from High protein to a vegetarian diet. This treatment has made a tremendous change within my life. I have followed my treatment plan and have been happier, healthier and have more energy and lest digestive problems. Thank you to the Team at Renew Integrative Health Center and Especially Dr. Robert W. Buechel...Thank you and Much Success to you and Your team.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Robert W. Buechel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As the Clinic Director of Buechel Chiropractic Center, I directly supervise Physical Therapists, Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists to coordinate the care for the patient. Consultation, History and Exams are done by me and then I develop and working diagnosis and treatment plan which may or may not include PT, Acupuncture, Massage or Exercises. Then a plan and home instructions are emailed to the patient and we get down to the business of achieving our desired clinical outcome. I look forward to working with any and all conditions that come my way, as I can always work in conjunction with MD's of any specialty to ensure that patients become happy and healthy! Thank you for choosing Buechel Chiropractic Center!

• English
  • Spanish

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)
  • Arizona State University (Grad. 1994)