Ratings for Dr. Cara C. Connors

I had a terrible experience with this Doctor's office. They made a mistake and one staff member yelled at me because of their mistake. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Nice to talk to and attentive , but wait times are horrendous, especially now they've moved to a new location.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Love her, she's been most proactive physician, I've had. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Just read about anxiety.. From another patient How true ,she does not prescribe meds for that! Even for anxiety attack... Goes with the antidepressants Also. Every 3 month visits ., no compassion ..poor listing skill . ...I no longer am her patient.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I have been having problems with anxiety and most of the medicines prescribed to me were more for depression than anxiety like i was given prozac for it the pharmacist said it was unusual for it to be prescribed for my problem and they want me to come back way to often for check ups and other things

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

My whole family went as "new visit" patients and every time we visited we would also be billed under "pre-existing" problems when we did not have a problem with any of the the pre-existing illnesses! So if my child had a cold - it was coded as Autism, I was having heart palputations, fainting, etc and was coded as Asthma! Very upset. Can't afford what we paid. We had to drop our insurance since they do not pay for pre-existing and doc keep coding that way.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Force unneccessary office visits every 3 months just to get blood pressure & cholesterol medications knowing I cannot afford it. Don't know how to file insurance causing patients to pay for things that should be covered. Rude receptionist told me they can't possibly know what my insurance company will pay for even though they list themselves as a Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan S provider. Main concern is making money.Tried to get me to do unneccessary blood work at last visit just because "insurance company will pay for it". NOT

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009