Ratings for Dr. Adil Usman

I went to dr. Usman for several needs, a mole removal and also a bump review and removal. Both times, it was a pleasant experience. I do not tolerate pain well and fear surgical procedures. Dr. US man was patient, even keeled and he helped me feel very relaxed and that I'm in his experienced hands. He did great on both my surgical procedures and I have no scars to show. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I come to Dr. Usman after 3.5 years of experimental program that got me tired and discouraged. He provide me knowledge, case studies and took extra time to explain the process for different treatments. the staff has been always professional and courteous. the follow up, the accommodations and convenient location make me choose this place as the best doctors office I been so far.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I was kind of shocked when I called to pay a bill and find out that the billing team is in India. Not sure how safe our credit card information is :(

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Usman to check a mole. He was knowledgeable and helpful, but has the worst staff. They did not call me for the results of the biospy! I had to call and inquire about my results. I will not be coming back. There are other dermatologists

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

High ratings for this doc. He is knowledgeable and skilled. Not rushed, he answers questions and provides information about medical conditions. Office is pleasant, staff helpful too.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Usman is exactly what one would hope to find in a doctor. He is knowledgable, patient, compassionate, friendly. I have been his patient for over seven years and each encounter has been extremely positive. He is concerned not only for an individual's skin health but total body health as well. I have raved about him to friends and this site is a wonderful opportunity to let others know his qualifications.

Submitted February 23, 2010

I disagree..he doesn't take his time when examining patients.It sort of felt like he was going through the motions. I went in for a check up and he basically pushed me out of the office in 5 minutes, with a presription. He needs to make his job a little bit more personal. How else can you treat a patient if you don't.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Usman is such an amazing doctor. He makes you feel so comfortable and really knows his stuff! He will answer all your questions and make sure that you feel completely 100% satisfied before leaving his office. I was a patient that went in fairly often and he always fit me into his schedule even if it meant he had to stay late or see me in-between other patients. Awesome doctor! Awesome personality! Awesome staff! Would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a dermatologist, or even a switch from the one you are using now!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Adil Usman's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company