Ratings for Dr. John W. Treharne

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Treharne for 20 years. He has our full trust and we would go to no one else. Most docs spend 5 minutes with you. He spends more like 15 - 20.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

We have been patients of Dr. Jonn W. Treharne for 25 years. We value his opinions and the care and kindness he has shown us. He is knowledgeable and we trust him. The Lenhof's

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

love him he is the best i have been to. always has time

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

pleasant and very knowledgable, has cured or given me relief of my many ills over the last twenty eight years

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I love this guy. I am a pharmaceutical rep and he always treats me w respect and is only one in office willing to take a minute. I have sent my wife and he has helped with some tough problems. I know lots of docs. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Caring, kind, and willing to help. Long time family doctor. Wish I still lived in the area.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I was sent to Dr. Treharne by another doctor (specialist) we knew when I had a heart problem. That was over 15 years ago. Since then, he has been our family doctor. He's fabulous. We've never had a problem with him. He is helpful, knowledgeable, considerate, and well versed on how other doctors in their specialites are. The only problem I have with him is not his fault: the practice he was in intitially was bought out by a hospital. That's not good, but then what is he to do, it's the way of medicine now, I suppose. He's more than good, so I won't give him up. His honesty and expertise is too vital to our family health.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. John W. Treharne's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)