Dr. Lance B. Timmerman

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lance B. Timmerman

BEWARE OF THIS GUY! Don't fall for his FREE CONSULTATION! Because its NOT FREE. The first thing they'll ask for when you arrive for your free consultation is your insurance info. Why do they need this if the consultation is free? Because as soon as he finds out you aren't going to be using his services he'll go behind your back and file an insurance claim for services he didn't perform. And he'll get away with it! And you'll only have one chance to dispute the bogus charges with his billing person, Because as soon as she discovers you are on to them she'll never talk to you gain. Then the receptionist will call you and tell you that if you don't pay him for services he didn't perform he will turn you over to collection agency and ruin your credit. Yes, this guy's got quite a racket going. My FREE consultation cost me $185 plus the amount of money he took out of my yearly dental insurance. Only recommend this guy to someone you truly despise.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Timmerman’s motto is “personalized and comfortable”, and my experience sure was!  I get apprehensive thinking about dental visits, and Dr Timmerman and his staff made me feel at ease from the moment I entered through the door.   During the exam my concerns were addressed and everything was explained to me in a way I could understand.  Nobody was pushy and all options were thoroughly explained which allowed me to make the best decision.  I feel like I’ve found the dentist I’ve always been looking for!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

By far the best dental experience I have ever had! They are always on time, so they respect my schedule. Dr Timmerman uses the latest technology, like the Wand (a noisy computer to do the shots). SO much more comfortable than the old fashioned way.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I had a very bad experience with this dentist. The candles and parafin hand treatments were great. But it is when they have their hands in your mouth and how you are treated that is important. The doctor did not believe that I was having extreme pain following the first part of the procedure and brushed off my concern. A few months later a piece of tooth or bone or whatever came out around the tooth and he had nothing to say about that. I went to another doctor to have the work completed.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

I have been to several dentists in the Seattle area and Dr. Timmerman is simply the best. He shares his knowledge of dentistry with his patients in his consultations and individualy tailors your treatment plan to what you want and need. The quality of the work is top notch and his office is fun and inviting. I didn't even mind coming to the dentist. His hygienist is great at gentle cleanings and his front desk assistant is very helpful with insurance and scheduling. Go there!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

I went to several offices that advertised advanced training and just felt that he really was advanced (not just claiming it). The fragrant candles really helped me stay calm, reviewing photos in the studio helped me understand my options, and the office helped me understand my investment before I started. I can't say enough wonderful things. I love my new smile!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

They see only one patient at a time, so they run on time. Does not smell like a dental office, very friendly, loved the parrafin hand dip.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007