Ratings for Dr. Judith Reichman

Please don't be fooled by Reichman's reviews. Each reviewer gives her work five stars. This fact should make you wonder about her competence. She has a SUPERIOR attitude. I recall that after she performed surgery on my sister, Bess, many years ago, I went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center to see my sibling, and this so-called "physician" completely ignored me. I felt like I was invisible. She simply never acknowledged my existence. My sister was very ill, so her offensive and hurtful behavior toward me was enhanced. She is a real b####! She is bereft of empathy, the essential ingredient that creates stellar doctors.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Reichman has been my doctor over the span of 28 years. Except during my baby-years (she was no long delivering and recommended a great baby-doctor). As a surgeon there is no one like her. She goes beyond anything required to make you feel and know that your health is her first priority. I don't look for a friend in a doctor, I look for a professional who can save my life in surgery. Perhaps the posters who are seeking friendships should call their friends before visiting their doctors. I went back to her after my last child was born, and really appreciate her medical expertise.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Reichman for over 30 years, and I could not disagree more with the couple of women who entered earlier (negative)reviews. In normal times and in times of medical emergencies, I have found her to be at the top of her game professionally, warm, patient, a good listener, and unrushed during my time with her. She also explains all available options, and treats me with great respect. I have 4 or 5 friends who are also patients, and I know they agree completely with me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Judith Reichman is one of the worst doctors I have ever visited. She may be well-regarded in her field, but she has always had a horrible bedside manner and been cold and callous. Until recently, I accepted that fact. However, this week, I have attempted numerous times to speak with her on the phone to discuss a concern. Each time,she has been too busy to be responsive, even going so far as to get on the phone only to tell me in a very rude and inappropriate manner that she cannot speak because she "could not leave patients waiting." Her nurse proceeded to tell me that she has had a full day of appointments and has a "personal appointment" this afternoon so will not call back for 3 days. Mind you, she also had a "personal appointment" yesterday afternoon when I called. The behavior of this doctor is inconceivable; she thinks only her time is valuable. I highly discourage any woman from going to this doctor. Interacting with her is a profoundly unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I went to Dr. Reichman because she was literally three blocks away from where I lived in Westwood at the time. From the very beginning, my one and only visit to this so-called professional was a nightmare. Her staff was indifferent almost flippant when I came in for my appointment. When I went in to meet with Reichman I sat in her office and she began to ask me several questions about my medical history (which I know is normal). Her demeanor was pretentious and bored. Basically, she did not wish to be there working. She had an air of holier-than-thou which was very off-putting.Reichman is a very bitter, unprofessional woman who was obvioulsy unhappy with her life because of her hate for life.This visit was 5-6 years ago and to this day,I remember her callous disposition.I am glad that there are now ways to share my story so that others can make an informative choice on whether to select her as their gynecologist or not.I have seen,I am not the first to notice her negative behavior.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I can not agree with the other reviewers-- I do not feel this doctor is brilliant. The diagnosis to my medical issue was simple and yet missed. I went back 3 times (and paid all 3 times) for the same issue but left feeling dismissed and with no solution to my condition. I do agree that she has a rather cold beside manner.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

One of the best. I agree she can be a bit chilly, but she is TOPS in her field.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Reichman is a brilliant doctor. I was told by another doctor that if you ever have a serious female health problem, that you would be lucky to have Dr. Reichman as your doctor. She has an abrupt, cold bedside manner, but is an outstanding doctor who is recognized internationally. A friend of mine went to her for a fibroid, and Dr. Reichman, instead of scheduling surgery weeks in advance, actually cancelled all her appointments for the day, and immediately drove over to Cedar's Sinai to perform surgery. I'm a firm believer that in the end, bedside manner is far less important than having the best doctor in her field. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Judith Reichman's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1972)

Delta Dental