Ratings for Dr. Kevin Chow

Dr Kevin and staff are GREAT. I have been seeing him for 10 years, and I have always appreciated the good care provided by himself and his staff. Highly recommend them all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Chow is an excellent dentist. We have been seeing Dr. Chow for almost 10 years now and he has been wonderful. His staff are friendly and his appointment times punctual. I find he cares about how I'm feeling, making sure I'm as comfortable as can be. My 5 years old son loves his visits and because of the dental hygiene and prevention information Dr. Chow provides us, our visits have been stellar. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new Dentist.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Very friendly staff and excellent dentist. Dr. Chow was very efficient getting all my fillings done in a couple of appointments. He did a very good job and wasn't even painful! He also does the cleaning too!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I went to Dr. Chow for over 10 years. Last year, I found him overcharge the cost on my dental work. I was not told how much he would charge until I got a surprise claim from my insurance company. I will never go back again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I recently stopped using Dr. Chow after going to him for more than 20 years. I was bothered that I seemed to be the only patient in his office. Did he make much of his money off of me? I went for two fillings and was told that I needed to get two more immediately. Then I went to another dentist and he said my teeth were just fine. I feel that I can no longer trust Dr. Chow's professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Never performs unnecessary dental work. Always gives you the honest truth. Great guy.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Chow and his team are friendly and great. However, I'm not impressed with his crown works. He did all my crowns but they didn't last very long. They were either not fitted or gaping. I ended up getting a root canal done. If your teeth require a more complicated procedure, I would suggest you go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

He is so bad, I went there for check up, maximum used my insurance, painful after every single filling. Will never go again. The worst dentist I have ever seen in my life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

I have been going to see Dr Chow for 10 years, and he and his staff are fantastic. All very skilled, professional, pleasant and caring. Dr Chow is a very gentle, able and empathetic dentist, and provides great care and service. All the staff are friendly. Always on time, flexible schedule - weekends available. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Chow and his staff are very knowledgeable and provide quick service. When I had an emergency, they were able to fit me in without any problems. The office is very clean. Dr. Chow always explains the procedure. Elaine (dental hygentist) is very gentle in her polishing. I love it that they ask me what flavour of floride I would like. May is very friendly at the front. It so nice to go to the dentist, with a great staff. PLUS...THEY WORK ON SATURDAY'S WHICH IS GREAT FOR ME AND MY VERY BUSY HUSBAND!. Way to go Dr. Chow and staff!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009