Dr. Paul M. Glat

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Glat

First, the staff is very friendly, supportive, and competent. My experience was smooth and pleasant, from the first appointment, to the actual procedure. The crew that actual did the procedure were awesome. Very personable and fun. I am happy with the results. It worked.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Everyone was extremely professional, answered all questions honestly, the procedure itself went off smoothly, excellent follow-up.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Glat and his staff are awesome ! Very professional and considerate . I have had several procedures and could not be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Great care was given to my comfort throughout my procedure. I could not be happier with the results. .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Glat and his staff provided me with care, great follow-up, and most importantly, explained to me all the options to prevent my future hair loss. Thankfully, after my treatment, I never have to worry about this issue again, but if I do, I know who to call. Ryan.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Their office and staff were very informative, not only were they in depth in their explanation, but it did not come off as a 'sales pitch.'.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Glat's staff was accommodating, friendly, answered all my questions to put me at ease and made my overall experience very satisfying!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I had a really good experience with the Dr. Glat, Lisa, and the entire team with my transplant procedure. The pain was mild during the procedure. No pain at all after the lidocaine wore off. The results are very good and people say that I look 10 years younger. I am a 46 year old man that no longer scrambles to find his hat when someone comes around. The price was affordable and if you are on the fence, just ask to see my before and after pics. You will be sold.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I am a 45 year old with a seriously receding hairline. I came into the office hopeful but also having anxiety about it not looking natural and I could not have been happier. The staff was amazing and after 8 months, I love my result. I have taken 10 years off how I look and I am going back in for a bit more as I am now comfortable being a bit more aggressive on the hairline. The team and the result are the best. I could not give them a higher recommendation!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have had several procedures done with Dr. Glat and I could not be more happy. His staff is amazing to work with as well. Always friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Glat and his team!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Paul M. Glat's Credentials

• NYU Medical School (Grad. 1988)