Ratings for Dr. David P. Vexler

I have been seeing Dr. Vexler for over a decade now. I will not see any other ob. I am that comfortable with him. I refuse to go anywhere else. Some of his staff is fantastic. I really love going there.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr.Vexler is a wonderful Dr. I seen him with my first son and then with my second pregnancy unfortunately I had a miscarriage but he and his staff were so supportive and helpful!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Vexler was very nice, patient and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Vexler is my favorite doctor of any kind. He is the most comfortable OB-GYN I haev ever known. He has a great sense of humor, is very knowledgable and is very approchable. I have recommended him to a number of friends who all love him now. He would be a hard act to follow.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr, Vexler is a phenomenal physician who cares deeply about his patients. He is an excellent surgeon and did a great job in performing my c-section. Dr. Vexler gives each patient his total attention and time, especially during first introductory visits with new patients. Every person Ive referred to Dr. Vexler LOVES him! He really is that terrific.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Vexler has been my doctor for nearly a decade. He is warm, friendly and to the point.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. David P. Vexler's Credentials

• French

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)

Scott & White