Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Ayers

When I called to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ayers, the lady on the phone told me that in order to be a patient of hers, you had to pay 2500 dollars!!! Are you kidding? Unbelievable.!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Ayers is superb. She is knowledgeable, skilled, caring, and an excellent medical detective. You are in capable hands when you are under her care. Best doctor there is!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

I have been a patient since she first started practicing. She is a caring, compassionate doctor. Always on top of new treatments, she takes time for you. She also calls you at home if she thinks you need a little boost. By far, the very best doctor I have ever come in contact with and I have 13 other doctors. She is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

She is the best doctor I ever had. She cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Lori is great and so is her staff! If she is running behind in her schedule I do not mind because I know how important it is for her to spend quality time with her patients... and I reap the benefits when she sees me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Ayers has been very knowledgeable about my case and very good about calling in a specialist . She is very compassionate , thoughtful and makes you feel that she cares.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Takes time to review medical history - never feel rushed. Even called when I was diagnosed with breast cancer to make sure I was doing ok......

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Lori A. Ayers's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners