Ratings for Dr. Graham Inder

To bad he retired. He was my doctor for 4 year. I love the clinic. So who else is good??

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Very nice. to bad he is retiring. He has helped me a lot.. ;;;;

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

he is the best.very kind listens to you,i could not ask for a better dr

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I found Doctor Inder to be a VERY caring and knowlegable man and have full confidence in his diagnosis and treatment. You might have to wait sometimes to see him, but, well worth the wait. Good luck Dr Inder and welcome to Canada. Highly recommendable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

An extremely pleasant and helpful doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients and give them the best treatment or advice. Definitely recommended

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I found Dr. Inder to procrastinate too much on timely issues ie: referrals it seems he is unsure about a lot of things and basically just wastes the patients time he is not informed on local sevices or how to access or inform patients on x ray procedures etc.I do not reccomend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

We're fortunate to have him, and so is Dr. Fletcher. Thanks Dr. Inder!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

I give Dr Inder the thumbs up. I recently cut my pointer finger quite badly early in the morning. I went to his office and he allowed me to come in unannounced and before office hours to administer treatment. He is very accomodating and thorough.I am very impressed with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Inder is friendly, relaxed and very helpful. He's a good listener and always comes with a good solution/treatment. He makes me feel very comfortable. Wish I had him already years ago. If he was taking new patients, I would refer some of my best friends to him. I trust him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

dr inder a nice man as for service I broke a bone and had to phone a week later for xray results then make an appt to be told to go to emergency to see specialist hence to late to do anything

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008