Ratings for Dr. T.O. Azabi

He performed the "Super Duper Pooper Scooper" on me 3X. What can I say, my butt was in his hands. Very helpful, punctual and professional. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

A very caring, knowledgeable individual who took the time to explain the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Azabi.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very caring knowledgeable man. Listens to your concerns & takes time to explain & show you in photographs or drawing what he means.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I can't get his office to set up appointments for tests so I can give him a "5" rating. My doctor referred me there 2 months ago, they were suppose to arrange for tests and decide on course of action, and nothing has happened. I have called several times to get answers and find out about tests and I keep getting the answering machine.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Azabi was AMAZING! He explained everything to me in great detail about my surgery. I was in the hospital for 4 weeks afterwards and he came to see me everyday and check on my incision.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Laproscopic Gallbladder removal: Dr Azabi was great, after being referred to him by my GP I has a single meeting and then in for surgery, Dr Azabi made the whole process easy to understand and did a great job during the surgery avoiding the need for "cutting open". He followed up with me after surgery in the recovery room and was very pleasant and informative about how the surgery went. His receptionist may need some training on interpersonal skills, but overall the whole process was very comforting. If you need to have a surgeon for this procedure Dr Azabi is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I went in for a standard appendix removal and Dr Azabi realized it was much more when the surgery started. An issue I had be dealing with all my life was resolved after the removal of my meckels diverticulum. Great doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

My son had emergency surgery beginning of July. He had been suffering for years on and off from painful upper abdominal cramps. He had been diagnosed incorrectly for years by other Doctors and surgeons in different hospitals. Dr. Azabi discovered a rare condition in his upper intestine and corrected it. A 9 year old who was suffering from a complete bowel obstruction and this Dr, in my eyes, saved him. He took his time to explain everything and even showed us pictures of what he discovered. I have nothing but admiration for this surgeon and would recommend him in a heartbeat. Thanks to this Doctor my son can live free from pain.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Very happy with the Dr azabi and his completeness with my entire operation

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Azabi has proved to be one of the leading sugions in his field when dealing with me and my family. He confidently presented us with a very detailed account of the procedure that I would undergo, explaining in terms that were easily understood and making both myself and my husband feel more at ease. The complex procedure went flawlessly and immediately after the procedure, he spent approximately 15 minutes brining my husband up to date with all details of the procedure. His follow up care was very attentive and detailed oriented and his bed side manner is excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Azabi to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014