Ratings for Dr. T.O. Azabi

dfreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefg

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Azabi is very kind and always makes sure we understand what is going on. Great Dr

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

My husband had an appointment and a follow up treatment. The Dr was so clear on what had to be done and was very kind. I really liked his secretary, she was very nice and made us feel welcome.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Such a caring doctor. Very knowledgeable, takes the time to follow up and explain the procedure. His secretary is very sweet and he tries to be quick and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

In my opinion Dr Azabi is the Best! He preformed surgery on me with great success. I completely trust Dr Azabi and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

He performed the "Super Duper Pooper Scooper" on me 3X. What can I say, my butt was in his hands. Very helpful, punctual and professional. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

A very caring, knowledgeable individual who took the time to explain the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Azabi.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very caring knowledgeable man. Listens to your concerns & takes time to explain & show you in photographs or drawing what he means.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Azabi was AMAZING! He explained everything to me in great detail about my surgery. I was in the hospital for 4 weeks afterwards and he came to see me everyday and check on my incision.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Laproscopic Gallbladder removal: Dr Azabi was great, after being referred to him by my GP I has a single meeting and then in for surgery, Dr Azabi made the whole process easy to understand and did a great job during the surgery avoiding the need for "cutting open". He followed up with me after surgery in the recovery room and was very pleasant and informative about how the surgery went. His receptionist may need some training on interpersonal skills, but overall the whole process was very comforting. If you need to have a surgeon for this procedure Dr Azabi is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015