Ratings for Dr. James Dunsmuir

He made the whole experience. I hope I get him next time.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Smart, Funny, with a great bedside manner. He really put me at ease prior to my surgery. I wish I could have him every time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Dunsmuir was recently the anesthesiologist for my c-section. I was told ahead of time by a couple doctors that he was a very nice man with a great sense of humour. This proved to be true. Not only did he put me completely at ease while administering my anesthetic, he was great at keeping my spirits up with his jolly nature. My husband was told just before the procedure started that he could take pictures, but no "bellly shots". Dr. Dunsmuir grabbed the camera and took photos for us anyway. Now I have pictures of my daughter actually being born and of my husband cutting the cord. I would definitely recommend this doctor. He was wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Extremely pleasant, made great conversation and was very reassuring before my surgery. Also identified a heart murmur that nobody had previously noticed, but that I can now have checked out. If I ever need surgery in the future, I hope it's during his shift.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

So knowledgeable about so many things. Made us all feel at ease. Wish he was a famly doc. I'd go to him

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

wonderful and helpful. He made me feel so comfortable about my upcoming surgery. Staff at the pre op clinic could use some manners but that is not his fault

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008